• Register Today It's free!

WoW. ANy Ranger owners??

96_explorer.com

Reaction score
City, State
Austin, TeXaS.
Year, Model & Trim Level
1996 Eddie Bauer
Seems like I did a 30ty day search on this forum and looks like there are only 3 posts since then. I there another forum that discusses Rangers more??
I am thinking about getting an 4x4 model here shortly.

Join the Elite Explorers for $20 each year.
Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links,.
Add an avatar, upload photo attachments, and more!

Us Ranger owners are vastly outnumbered by Explorer owners, but it IS an Explorer board! Since the two share the same platform, many questions can be answered in the corresponding Explorer forum. If you need any info during your search for a Ranger, feel free to ask!

Have you looked at The Ranger Station they have a pretty extensive board and alot of info on any year of Ranger.

Thanks guys!!

also try www.rangerpowersports.com there site is pretty decent. just watch out for some of the normal wack jobs on there.

Wassup Ranger owners. I sold my 93 explorer and just got a 2000 Ranger XLT 4x4 extended cab flareside. Just wanted to say hi.

also try fordcustoms.com

Yeah, but none of those sites can compare to this one! :D There's enough similarities between Rangers and Explorers to warrant hanging out here. Although I do visit some of the other boards.:)

This is the board of choice for me.
:p

Originally posted by napsterstang
I sold my 93 explorer and just got a 2000 Ranger XLT 4x4 extended cab flareside.

napsterstang - I just did the same thing. My 93 Ex had 155K miles and it was time to get something else for the daily commute. I love the Ranger, but do miss the Ex every once in awhile. I'd have kept it, but the wife said there were already too many trucks in the driveway...

I've checked out some of the Ranger sites and agee with RangerX - this is a better site. Explorer, Ranger, ... it's all blue oval to me!

Count me in as a ranger dude temp. until
I get an Explorer in a couple of months.
Right now I have a 1994 Ranger xlt which
is pretty much stock with a few mods here
in there(since my Dad doesn't allow me to
put allot of mods on it)!

another Ranger here

97 ranger here w/ dana 44 up front and 35's
Just went wheelin in Big Bear via the Cleghorn trail
off the 15 (near cajon pass).
There's some great trails there for you guys in so cal
area.

Hey GO OFF ROAD...how do you like that powertrax
no slip? Is it hard to steer when your in 4wd? I was thinking of slapping one in my rear diff.
http://photos.yahoo.com/splitimageone

DB_1 I like the Powertrax a lot I have not had eney problems with it. It realy is not that much harder to turn. If my truck was not so new and did not have the Ford LS in the rear I would have one back there too.

-Wade

Hey Wade, I ordered mine last month and it is supposed to be here at the end of this week. I can't wait to get it installed.

--Sean

Join the Elite Explorers for $20 each year.
Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links,.
Add an avatar, upload photo attachments, and more!

I just came across an online article on the install of a
Powrtrax unit @ www.off-road.com and they had good
things to say about it.

Back