• Register Today It's free!

wow RockAuto sucks now

beach

Reaction score
City, State
south florida
Year, Model & Trim Level
Coyote F150
Ordered parts for other truck, front suspension, new shocks etc. Called them on Fri "oh yeh we have all that, all in stock ready to ship". So I order. Get an update today that everything but the shocks shipped. Check today and it just says awaiting shipment, wtf... why the hell would I have paid the crazy $$ for rush shipping, I needed those parts by wednesday. Talk to RockAuto at the gym, all they say is they don't know whats going on and why parts haven't shipped. I'm like again why would I have paid for rush shipping that was like 200 extra bucks... well sir nothing we can do we'll just look in to it. Ummmm what about the friggin extra money I spent for a reason to have those parts wed. That truck as supposed to be driven back to GA where I'm in for business. I have a friend who made time for himself (single shop) to do the work as i won't have the time and shops here will rape you on labor. So pissed

Ordered parts for other truck, front suspension, new shocks etc. Called them on Fri "oh yeh we have all that, all in stock ready to ship". So I order. Get an update today that everything but the shocks shipped. Check today and it just says awaiting shipment, wtf... why the hell would I have paid the crazy $$ for rush shipping, I needed those parts by wednesday. Talk to RockAuto at the gym, all they say is they don't know whats going on and why parts haven't shipped. I'm like again why would I have paid for rush shipping that was like 200 extra bucks... well sir nothing we can do we'll just look in to it. Ummmm what about the friggin extra money I spent for a reason to have those parts wed. That truck as supposed to be driven back to GA where I'm in for business. I have a friend who made time for himself (single shop) to do the work as i won't have the time and shops here will rape you on labor. So pissed

Hello,

Please feel free to send us a PM with your order number and/or contact information so we can look into this for you.

Thank you,

www.RockAuto.com

Back