WOW! RV sinks at boat ramp | Ford Explorer - Ford Ranger Forums - Serious Explorations

• Register Today It's free! Once registered you can join the Elite Explorers to eliminate ads from the website.

WOW! RV sinks at boat ramp

Join the Elite Explorers $20 each year.
Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links.
Add an avatar, upload photo attachments, and more!

Burns

Elite Explorer
Moderator Emeritus
Reaction score
City, State
Pulaski, TN
Year, Model & Trim Level
1991 Explorer/2002 F-250
Thats a wild story with a good ending. Nice post

SVO

Moderator Emeritus/Doctor
Moderator Emeritus
Reaction score
City, State
Bastrop/Austin, Tx
Year, Model & Trim Level
Turbocharged Navajo LX
What an awesome story!

Jeff - :navajo:

Dannyboy

Other Make & Models Mod
Elite Explorer
Moderator Emeritus
Reaction score
City, State
43°48′48″N 91°13′59″W
Year, Model & Trim Level
91 4 do'
wow, that's a crazy story, I've seen RV boat launch pics before that have gone south. I really believe in this crazy world there is still plenty of good people and reading a story like this is refreshing. I know karma is on my side plenty lately. I helped a downed mx rider a few weeks ago that was in pretty rough shape, it's quite scary when you find someone out in the middle of nowhere that needs your help.

MountaineerGreen

Towing Moderator
Moderator Emeritus
Reaction score
City, State
North East Arkansas
Year, Model & Trim Level
2012 F150 4x4
I knew a guy who often pulled a 5th wheel camper with a 1500 Chevrolet pickup with a 350 V8 in it AND pulled a 20 some odd foot pontoon behind the camper. He went to the lake several times a summer, popped the top on his first beer in his driveway had several on the way. Then, to beat all I've ever seen he would back the pontoon in the lake still behind the camper! :eek:

Rick

Pumpkin Pilot
Staff member
Admin
Elite Explorer
Reaction score
City, State
Wayoutin, Aridzona
Year, Model & Trim Level
'93 XL Pumpkin Edition
Callsign
AB7FH
When I was a kid my dad and I saw a station wagon back into Lake Michigan while trying to launch his boat. The windows were down and the entire car filled up with water. When they pulled it out and opened the doors, fish were falling out:D