WoW, What a ride. | Ford Explorer Forums - Serious Explorations

• Register Today It's free!

WoW, What a ride.

Just linking to my registry, to tired to copy the entire post of my WHOOPS!!!!!!!

http://www.explorerforum.com/forums/showpost.php?p=2436804&postcount=34

Could also note my brothers WHOOPS!!!!!!

2002 jeep grand cherokee overland ed.

*cough cough* He has video on his cell phone, such a show off.

Went to Lake Monroe in Monroe County Indiana, allens creek ramps and got bored on their trails which are not suppose to be driven on since the sign states, "No vehicles off main roads" or something like that. My ex had fun up there in two wheel mode.

But to his story

Show off in him went off roading or in my opinion, Fording the lake in his jeep. Lol

He enjoyed it so much and glad to say he made it out and still drives this jeep. Close your eyes and try to image this....

Pedal to the floor in an SUV you owe $6,000 on still, windows down, rap on the premium radio cranked up, 30 people watching from the parking lot, and he starts sinking.....

Water pours in the windows, he is laughing and was heard over the radio, still pedal to the floor, 22 minutes later he drives out, opens the door and watches the water pour out.

and he continues laughing....

I was laughing at him when he removed the front bumper cover and grill because he managed to hit something while fording the lake. Rear bumper cover needs removed due to damage as well.

He want's $6,200 for it as is, just don't tell him I told his story which happened in the past week, I forget the day. :D

Not advertising its sale, cause he doesn't need the money and I get nothing for selling it :(
A mean show off :(

Join the Elite Explorers for $20 each year.
Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links,.
Add an avatar, upload photo attachments, and more!

Just an update. My brothers Jeep was marked as a complete total once some out of towners were showing off, tailgating him, braking hard and overall acting stupid in my opinion.

My brother sped off and they followed him, after he had enough he slammed on the brakes and they hit him once he was completely stopped traveling about 50MPH.

This was last night, so now the jeep is going to the insurance auction in Columbus IN soon.

Poor jeep :(

your bro sounds like a badass, im impressed. Why did he let them slam into his jeep though? :(

wow that sucks for your brother. Those overlands are nice jeeps

Went to Lake Monroe in Monroe County Indiana, allens creek ramps and got bored on their trails which are not suppose to be driven on since the sign states, "No vehicles off main roads" or something like that.

This sort of thing is not supported by this forum and generally gives a bad name to off roaders. I would put your flame retardant suit on about now.

This sort of thing is not supported by this forum and generally gives a bad name to off roaders. I would put your flame retardant suit on about now.

X2!! Don't ever off road where you aren't supposed to, public or private land. Stay on the marked trails. Its because of things like this that ORVs all over are getting shut down. Hopefully you didn't have forum stickers on your truck while you were were running around flagrantly breaking the rules and making everyone who has a 4x4, dirt-bike, or quad look bad.

And rap (retards attempting poetry) music.What a deal.And your brother is a spoiled,juvenile idiot for taking his rig someplace it's absolutely not supposed to be.

And that's the nice things I have to say about it.:thumbdwn:

Not everybody has a legal place to go. What's the harm in riding a trail thats already cut in the woods that is otherwise wasteland?

I'm not sure why you would ever attempt something like that at Lake Monroe (I live in Monroe County). The DNR are natzis about that stuff. You got lucky not getting caught. Myself and others I know get harassed all the time for doing things we are allowed to do there.

Not everybody has a legal place to go. What's the harm in riding a trail thats already cut in the woods that is otherwise wasteland?

because it's crap like that that helps get designated OHV areas closed down.

Why? Because the few bad apples make it appear that all 4wheeling folks are incompetent, negligent, a-holes who couldn't give a rat's ass about nature.

don't have a legal place to go? Take a road trip to one.

And rap (retards attempting poetry) music.What a deal.And your brother is a spoiled,juvenile idiot for taking his rig someplace it's absolutely not supposed to be.

And that's the nice things I have to say about it.:thumbdwn:

Yeah you sound just like an judgmental old timer. ^_^

Back