WTB 98 Ford Explorer Limited Engine Bay Wire Harness | Ford Explorer Forums - Serious Explorations

• Register Today It's free!

WTB 98 Ford Explorer Limited Engine Bay Wire Harness

LoquetusofBorg

"Resistance is Futile"
Elite Explorer
Reaction score
City, State
Eureka, Illinois
Year, Model & Trim Level
98 Explorer Sport-Limited
Looking to buy a 98 Ford Explorer Limited 4x4 un cut Engine bay wire harness. I also have items to trade for if you have need
I have 3 mach stereos for the explorer with rds- they all need the power board, but the radios do work. un sure about the cassette or the cd as I never used them.

I have a 99 explorer limited under dash wire harness, un-cut.

I have 2 of the 6 cd changers one with the plastic insert that goes around it and both have mounting screws for the center console.

I have a rear lift gate hatch window that will fit 91-97 explorers. Tinted with rear defoggers. Complete with hinges.

I have 95-97 eatc unit with green face, (I swapped out the blue face for the one I'm using now)

95-97 message center

Trim bezels- all three locations

If I can think of anything else I will post later. Just ask for the pictures and I will take them and pot them.
Thanks,
Robert

Is the '99 XLT different? I'm stripping a '99 XLT with the 4.0 OHC/auto/4x4. It's a complete truck, was running.

Yes, unfortunately it is a little different. I have a return fuel system on the 98 and the 99 had return-less. On the inside the only difference on the under dash harness is the air bag control wiring, (sas) 99 being under the dash and 98 in the passenger kick panel. Thanks.
Robert

Back