WTB/Trade 4.0 OHV Supercharger kit | Ford Explorer Forums - Serious Explorations

• Register Today It's free!

WTB/Trade 4.0 OHV Supercharger kit

arco777

Explorer Addict
Reaction score
Year, Model & Trim Level
1994 Explorer 2dr 4x4
Looking to buy a roots style supercharger kit for a 4.0L OHV, such as the BBK Instacharger kit for example. Have cash, or will trade a Paxton SN-93 centrifugal supercharger kit (NOT FOR SALE - TRADE ONLY). Reply via PM.

This ad does not expire - I will still be interested if you're reading this in the year 2025.

Join the Elite Explorers for $20 each year.
Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links,.
Add an avatar, upload photo attachments, and more!

I have a supercharger still on a 92 4.0 runs great has all parts and works great let me know I will find out the exact model here tomorrow morning

Interested, in a trade or a sale? Please send further info via pm.

Interested, in a trade or a sale? Please send further info via pm.

do you really want to trust someone that has just joined and his only post is telling you he wants to sell you something? if thats the case, i have some land in FL i will let go. cheep.

do you really want to trust someone that has just joined and his only post is telling you he wants to sell you something? if thats the case, i have some land in FL i will let go. cheep.

No, especially with something this valuable. But, some people are well respected on other forums and can prove their identity and reputation there.

I have a supercharger still on a 92 4.0 runs great has all parts and works great let me know I will find out the exact model here tomorrow morning
Do you still have it, if so I’m interested

Back