• Register Today It's free! This box and some ads will disappear once registered!

WTB WANTED TO BUY Adrenalin 2010 Sport Trac

Hiperguy

Reaction score
City, State
Minnesota
Year, Model & Trim Level
2009 Trailblazer SS
WANTED To Buy 2010 Sport Trac Adrenalin Red with the 4.6 V8 motor and Factory Ford Navigation and with Low Miles.Must be red in color.Don't want any High milage truck.Willing to travel for the right one.Let me know what you have I'm in Minnesota and the best way is to send me a E-Mail for I'm not on here all that much [email protected]

Join the Elite Explorers for $20 per year. Gets rid of the ads! New $5 per month "try out" option.

Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links, can add their own profile photo, upload photo attachments in all forums, and Media Gallery, create and save more private conversations, and more. Join Today. Your support is greatly appreciated.

Ryan A

Reaction score
City, State
Savannah, Ga
Year, Model & Trim Level
2010 STA
Hiperguy, good luck on your search. It took me about a year to find the right 10' STA in red. In the end I had to settle for a v6 instead of the v8. I'm sure you'll find the right one just be patient. :thumbsup:

stolen 5.0

Reaction score
City, State
bridgeport oh
Year, Model & Trim Level
2010 adrenalin
how much are you willing to pay? I have a 2010 STA in red. V-8, AWD. 26,xxx miles. it stays in the garage quite a bit. fully loaded with nav and power everything.

Machine090767

Reaction score
City, State
Minnesota
Year, Model & Trim Level
2014 Explorer XLT
A little late I know, but a 2010 ESTA with 26,000 miles is worth at least $30,000
(ones with 150,000 miles that are 2007 models are pricing out at $15,000)

stolen 5.0

Reaction score
City, State
bridgeport oh
Year, Model & Trim Level
2010 adrenalin
It's still sitting in my garage. Its a fantastic vehicle to drive.