WTT: New set of carpeted floor mats for mudflaps | Ford Explorer Forums - Serious Explorations

• Register Today It's free!

WTT: New set of carpeted floor mats for mudflaps

ern3

Reaction score
City, State
Chicago, IL
Year, Model & Trim Level
2013 Ford Explorer XLT
Hello all, new guy here. Not new to auto forums, but new to this one... ;)

I was wondering if anyone would like to trade straight up, my new in plastic carpeted 2013 floor mats, front & rear, for your mudflaps, front & rear.

They dont have to be new... but in good condition at least if used on your Ex.

Let me know if your interested by PM, or if you have a set you'd like to sell instead of trading, Let me know.

I realize this is not in the "correct" section, but this is specific to 2011+ :)

Thanks.

-ern

Hello all, new guy here. Not new to auto forums, but new to this one... ;)

I was wondering if anyone would like to trade straight up, my new in plastic carpeted 2013 floor mats, front & rear, for your mudflaps, front & rear.

They dont have to be new... but in good condition at least if used on your Ex.

Let me know if your interested by PM, or if you have a set you'd like to sell instead of trading, Let me know.

I realize this is not in the "correct" section, but this is specific to 2011+ :)

Thanks.

-ern
I think this is going to be a tough sell/trade. Everyone has the carpeted floor mats since they come with the vehicle but the mudflaps/splash guards have to be purchased by the owner. My mats are actually stored in the basement since I purchased the Husky mats and leave them in year round.
Good luck though. :)

Peter

Back