Wuts happnin everyone | Ford Explorer Forums - Serious Explorations

• Register Today It's free!

Wuts happnin everyone

Reaction score
City, State
Neptune,NJ
Year, Model & Trim Level
91 xlt
hello to all my fellow explorer owners and enthusiasts! i lay my head in neptune nj grew up here its not bad im a family person love them to death i love making new friends and wheelin buddies so hit me up will go wheelin lol we have some good wheeling spots and trails here some legal some not lol the pineys r the **** i jus bought a 91 explorer xlt its completely stock but i have big plans for it i wanna do a superlift superrunner 5.5" lift with a pa 3" body lift,15" pro comp wheels with 35" bfg mud terrains,gears from precision gear and richmond lock right lockers,prerunner front bumper from bbp with tmax winch,piaa fog lites,rear bumper with heavy duty spare carrier and hilift jack mounted to it from james duff,rock sliders from bbp,possibly v8 convert in the future as well as a sas.as for cosmetics and safety i want to put rear taillight guards from waag,6 pc crystal clear diamond cut headlight set from ebay and hids,69 charger sublime green paint,all trim blacked out,billet grill,lund windshield visor.for performance with the 4.0 til the v8 swap i jus wanna put a ebay cold air kit wit k&n filter and either gibson or flowmaster exhuast.on the inside i wanna do ebay white face reverse glow guages with hvac to match and brushed aluminum guage bezel,bomz ebay racing seats lime green to match paint,possible harnesses,billet window switches,and sick ebay keyless entry remote start system. im a big car audio guy i love to thump lol i wanna put in a alpine head unit with kicker highs and mids,probly 2 kicker solobaric l7s with kicker amps,well thas my plans im sure i left something out but the mods are endless thanks

Join the Elite Explorers for $20 each year.
Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links,.
Add an avatar, upload photo attachments, and more!

Holy cluster fawk.. My head hurts just trying to read that..

i don't think i know which direction is up any more

ooops not a english major lol

sorry guys i guess i rele am from the text generation lol

:bsnicker: lol idk y evre1 dsnt tip lik dis alltme so mch fstr.

(the above sentence for all of those from the older generation)
Laughing out loud i don't know why everyone doesn't type like this all the time, its so much faster.

Welcome to the forum jerzeyfowheelaz glad to have you here.

essex4x4 gets me "lol"

hey bro thanx im glad to be here thanks for not beatin me up bout the way i type lol its way faster and its a habit for me

not the way u type, just how much u did and just kept going, kinda seemed like talking to a blond that is just talking

its all good

its all good bro dont bother me none but i mean its not like im writing a letter lol jus gettin my point across ya knw i have jet black hair tho lol

Welcome

Hey it's all good. Most people here bashed me for the way I started to type when I joined back in January. I had to start using spell check and I had to fix every grammatical error on my posts. It's okay because there are people here who deliberately search out the bad grammar or spelling errors.

i cud c that

ya lol i cud c that nuttin better 2 do on a nice forum its wutev tho these days things are all bout efficiency thas wut im doin lol typing efficient lol

I feel the need to at least give you a warning so here it is: If you type like that anywhere here on the forum you will get ignored, i can read it but the older generation cannot. No one will read your post and you will most likely have your question go unanswered. It’s the same thing with language; keep the foul language to a maximum of none. Thanks, and once again welcome to the forum.

okie doke

alrite i def can understand that

How about "I can definitely understand that" it makes you look smarter and more intelligent so no one will ignore you.

Welcome to this forum! One thing you could do is download a spell checker from WWW.IESpell.Com. The upper right hand corner of the quick reply will say ABC with a check under it. Click onto it when you finish typing, and it will help you out.

im not illiterate i choose to write shorter lol

Join the Elite Explorers for $20 each year.
Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links,.
Add an avatar, upload photo attachments, and more!

Back