www.explorer4x4.com t-shirt (April 2007 edition) - SOLD OUT | Page 17 | Ford Explorer - Ford Ranger Forums - Serious Explorations

• Register Today It's free! This box and some ads will disappear once registered!

www.explorer4x4.com t-shirt (April 2007 edition) - SOLD OUT

Status
Not open for further replies.

Maniak

Moderator-Stock 91-94
Elite Explorer
Moderator Emeritus
Reaction score
City, State
Vail, Arizona
Year, Model & Trim Level
1992 XLT 4x4
I wouldn't say "any day now" since once I get the new artwork I still need to get the Mods approval..

Once I have that.. I open for preorders (I'm only going to pre-order one week this time)..

Once the pre-orders are done the shirts get ordered.. The raw shirts (blanks) take 3 days to get...

I also have to get the job scheduled.. we are considered a very small job (we only do 100 shirts).. They normally do 500+ shirt jobs (multi color etc)..

I'm getting a family discount so I don't complain about getting pushed behind bigger/full price jobs.

~Mark

<

Join the Elite Explorers $20 Gets rid of the ads!

Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links, can add their own profile photo, upload photo attachments in all forums, and Media Gallery, create and save more private conversations, and more. Join Today. Your support is greatly appreciated.

01slvrsprt

Reaction score
City, State
South Burbs of Chicago
Year, Model & Trim Level
'01 Sport
I wouldn't say "any day now" since once I get the new artwork I still need to get the Mods approval..

Once I have that.. I open for preorders (I'm only going to pre-order one week this time)..

Once the pre-orders are done the shirts get ordered.. The raw shirts (blanks) take 3 days to get...

I also have to get the job scheduled.. we are considered a very small job (we only do 100 shirts).. They normally do 500+ shirt jobs (multi color etc)..

I'm getting a family discount so I don't complain about getting pushed behind bigger/full price jobs.

~Mark
I understand not about the not complaining if your getting discounts...thats great tho...ok so it still maybe another month or two. Where are you planning on putting a post when you start pre-order? I saw how fast they went last year and I dont want to miss the preorder timeline.

<

Maniak

Moderator-Stock 91-94
Elite Explorer
Moderator Emeritus
Reaction score
City, State
Vail, Arizona
Year, Model & Trim Level
1992 XLT 4x4
I hope it will be less than 2 months..

I'll post a link in this thread when I make the new thread..

It took a few months to sell all of them last time.. I was actually worried I wouldn't sell them all.

~Mark

<

FordBoy350TD

Reaction score
City, State
Norwalk, CT
Year, Model & Trim Level
1993 XLT
so is there any left!?!?!

<

Maniak

Moderator-Stock 91-94