• Register Today It's free!

X-Plan vs True Car

Pitt1717

Reaction score
City, State
NJ
Year, Model & Trim Level
2017 XSport
Going to dealers this week, Anyone have experience between these 2. Prices seem close and wondering if x-plan is a bust or there if its still good to go with over other options.

Join the Elite Explorers for $20 each year.
Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links,.
Add an avatar, upload photo attachments, and more!

Going to dealers this week, Anyone have experience between these 2. Prices seem close and wondering if x-plan is a bust or there if its still good to go with over other options.
Welcome to the Forum.:wave:
No experience with either one. Happy shopping.

Peter

I just asked my sales person this question related to Costco Auto program and he told me the prices negotiated through those programs are typically right in line with X-plan pricing. You might be able to negotiate a little better than those prices, but if you're adverse to the hassle of negotiating, any of those programs (True Car, Costco, X-Plan) will get you a fair price IMO. There are several sites that explain the ford plan pricing... here is one:
http://www.carsdirect.com/deals-articles/decoding-ford-a-plan-z-plan-x-plan-d-plan-pricing

Interesting, ty for the read

I went on TrueCar and looked for the lowest price on their graph and called around until someone said they'd match it.

I just purchased a 2017 Explorer in Ruby Red Platinum trim on X plan. True Car says $53,037 price with MSRP of $55,137.

I paid $51,922 on X plan with 2nd row bucket seats (no center console) option.

Love the new Explorer and so does the family.

Andy.

Back