• Tinted windows
  • Remote starter (Ford silver system)

7533ETown079.jpg

7533night001.jpg

7533x0000019.jpg

7533AFN03003.jpg

7533ETown081.jpg

7533T-shirt.jpg

Join the Elite Explorers for $20 each year.
Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links,.
Add an avatar, upload photo attachments, and more!

OK how do you make the files small enough to fit on here?

shrink them to less than 100k in a propgram like photoshop

Yeah, I have photoshop but I have no idea how to do that. I'm trying to figure it out as we speak.

Under one of the menus, there is an option that says "Image Size..." reduce that and you can post them

I must be doing something wrong. By the time I get it small enough its the size of my avatar. HELP!

Ah hell, it's easier to link em.

194666_2_full.jpg

194666_3_full.jpg

194666_7_full.jpg

194666_22_full.jpg

194666_18_full.jpg

194666_14_full.jpg

looks phat! how do you like your intake, superchip, and exhaust? im lookin for the same things for mine

Well I like the chip because it makes it shift so much better. I like the dual exhaust because it sounds nice and I like the intake I didnt really notice any difference. Something is killing my gas mileage tho. Either my exhaust or tires. I'm getting 16 around town and when I went to NC from NY I got 16 on the highway, so something isnt right.

i love your exhaust, 98FordX24. i want to do the exact same thing to mine but with a flowmaster 40. how much would it run me at a midas or name place (i don't want them to screw up)? is that what lowered your gas mileage? who makes those tips?

also, what company chip, sounds like a good one?

I would recommend you go to a no name place and I think most people on this site would agree with me. It just seems like they put more heart into their work because they depend on their good quality reputation to make a living. I dont know who makes those tips. I just found a good local shop and saw some of the work he did, got some ideas off this board and told him what I wanted and picked out those tips. They are 3"x12" slash cut tips. I have some detailed pics of the exhaust under the truck but I still have no idea how to shrink these pics enough to post them. If you want to give me your email I'll send them to you. The chip is a superchip and I got it through the group buy in the group purchase forum.

Very nice ride man. It's trucks like yours that make me want to get another X and street it out... How do you like the SOHC? Does it scoot pretty good after the mods? I REALLY like the rims, excellent choice...

On a side note: I agree; don't go to Midas, they don't do a good job, much less for the money they charge to do it :eek: Find a good local place and get them to do it...

good point. but i live in NYC and i dont really think the cheap no name places have any pride at all. actually no place has pride here, they just want to chop up the job as fast as possible and scum enough money as they can out of you. i go to school in a suberb outside philadelphia though, ill do it at a no name there.

yea, i would def love those undercarriage pics, that would help me out big time. my email is: james.fitzgerald@villanova.edu

Considering the weight of the truck the SOHC does an excellent job. As for the mods... I think the chip makes the biggest difference in speed because of the firmer shifts. I plan on running it down the track a few times just for sh!ts and giggles. I'm gonna go up with a friend of mine who has a 12 second Dakota R/T. I'll be lucky if I finish 3 seconds behind him. :rolleyes: Anyway, thanks for all the compliments guys! :thumbsup:

Bones... I put those pics on my picture page so just click the link in my sig. and you should find them in there.

Back