X24

jsaid

Reaction score
City, State
urbana
Year, Model & Trim Level
98 xlt
98FordX24

I sold a front bumper to 98FordX24, and I am happy with the deal because he is a responsible buyer, we had fluent communication and payment was done ver fast. I really appreciate that 98FordX24 was very direct and the deal went smoothly and fast. I highly recommend this buyer.!!! :cool:

Join the Elite Explorers for $20 each year.
Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links,.
Add an avatar, upload photo attachments, and more!

I bought 98Fordx24s stock lower valance, factory fog lights and brackets. Everything was as described and everything went very smoothly. Great communication..

Goodness, this thing was packed with so much newspaper etc... the only way it could have been broken is if it fell out of an airplane and was then run over by a tank!

I'd definitely buy from him again!

bought a speed grille from 98FordX24 and everything with smooth. fast shipment...I am happy with my purchase and would buy from again, thanks!
:)

Sold a camcorder to him, quick payment and would do business with him again!!

Sold my shift kit to him... I really beleive the payment was sent out that second that he said he wanted it because I received it 2 days later. Would do buisness with again.

I bought a lock actuator from x24 and got it the very next day. He is a fast shipper and a great person to do business with. He said it and he did it.

Great deal, great service...what else can you ask for?? I drove up to NY to Chris's house and traded him for his painted bumpers, running boards and EE airdam and he installed them all on my truck! Awesome deal. Would definetely do business with him in the future. Thanks again man! :thumbsup: :thumbsup:

I bought his EE swaybar from him. He packed it EXTREMELY well (it's a solid bar for goodness sake..) and had great communication through email.

Thanks Chris!!!!

Jordan23

Bought wheels, caps, lugs and locks.

Product was better than promised. Shipping was prompt and packaging was very secure.

A pleasure to do business with.
I am well pleased and would gladly do business again.

Back