XRRA at Paragon | Ford Explorer Forums - Serious Explorations

  • Register Today It's free!

XRRA at Paragon

sn0border88

Master Apprentice
Joined
June 27, 2005
Messages
4,195
Reaction score
6
City, State
Souderton, PA
Year, Model & Trim Level
1992 XLT
Thats right, first ever XRRA event on the east coast is at paragon October 21st.

Race starts at 9:30 saturday morning

If you dont know what that is, check it out here http://www.rockrace.com/index.html

Heres the only paragon thread so far http://paragonap.com/forum/showthread.php?t=10190

Im goin up friday night to rookies house, anyone is welcome to crash there friday or saturday night. Maybe some night wheelin around the area friday night. Checkin out the race on saturday and maybe running a few light trails. Chillin again saturday night at rookies, then either more night wheelin, or we do a full day at paragon sunday or both, or we get drunk and wake up monday morning. I dont really know. :thumbsup:

Anyone is welcome to come whenever for however long, no pressure just if you say your coming, try and show.

From what ive heard XRRA is awsome, I dont know what admission to the race is, im guessin its standard paragon admission but I dont know. Ill keep lookin on the paragon site for more info and keep everyone posted.
 



Join the Elite Explorers for $20 each year.
Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links,.
Add an avatar, upload photo attachments, and more!
.





sn0border88 said:
Thats right, first ever XRRA event on the east coast is at paragon October 21st.

Race starts at 9:30 saturday morning

If you dont know what that is, check it out here http://www.rockrace.com/index.html

Heres the only paragon thread so far http://paragonap.com/forum/showthread.php?t=10190

Im goin up friday night to rookies house, anyone is welcome to crash there friday or saturday night. Maybe some night wheelin around the area friday night. Checkin out the race on saturday and maybe running a few light trails. Chillin again saturday night at rookies, then either more night wheelin, or we do a full day at paragon sunday or both, or we get drunk and wake up monday morning. I dont really know. :thumbsup:

Anyone is welcome to come whenever for however long, no pressure just if you say your coming, try and show.

From what ive heard XRRA is awsome, I dont know what admission to the race is, im guessin its standard paragon admission but I dont know. Ill keep lookin on the paragon site for more info and keep everyone posted.

I'd feel better if ROOKIE actually posted saying everyone is welcome at his new place :eek:

I'm gonna try and make it to this, possibly with a stopover at RC on the way up for the kids charity run they're having the same weekend. I suggested finding a decent haunted house/hayride in the Hazleton area for a little extra fun if anyone's interested ;)
 






I told snoboarder it was cool.

I am moving into my new house on oct1st. People are welcome to come crash, hang out, whatever. New place is also verry well set up for people coming back totaly covered in dirt/mud. This should be a great event for people to come watch even if they dont want to wheel their rig. I definately see some decent partying and such going on.

Sadly there doesnt seem to be many decent haunted houses up here. There are actualy fliers for the place we went to last year around here. Its probably about an hour and half from here. We could see about everyone throwing in for gas and takeing an X or 2 down there. There is also Dorney park doing halloween rides and such. I dont know much about it but it may be something of intrest for the group.


So what we need to know is if people want to come see this event. Please dont say you are going to come up and then chenge your mind last min. Broken trucks dont matter as a lot of this will be spectating. If we get to go hit some trails then sweet. If not it will still be a good time.
 






there is a place in or near lancastor that is supposed to be one of the best huanted house / heyride in the country
 






gsx220 said:
there is a place in or near lancastor that is supposed to be one of the best huanted house / heyride in the country

Field of screams, that's the one Rookie's talking about. We went last year and had an absolute BLAST :D
 












Sorry I dont think I'll be able to make it to this one. My friends and I are going up to Paragon the weekend before so I doubt I"ll be able to do a back to back run.

But anyone is welcome to hang out with my group in the previous weekend - we're just a bunch of newbs pretending we know what we're doing.
 






We can do the haunted house thing any night that people are here. You guys should think about who can drive. I dont have anything that will seat 4 adults comfortably for that drive. I will ofcourse throw in for gas and such. This has potential of being a really cool weekend. So come on people, lets get together and have a good time. My new place is AWAY from the previous hazleton drama people hated so enjoy the peace.

Framboise?????
 






Can't make it. I'll be in Vegas on business.

Fudge,
Still have no armor under the jeep, but I had a blast in the desert a few weeks back. I went out to Las Vegas with my company. We sent a truck out there and one of our reps from So Cal has a pretty sick rig. My boss let me drive my jeep into the 18 wheeler we sent out there. So I didn't even have to put miles on her. We had one day off and we tore it up somewhere about an hour from the hoover dam. Some pretty technical stuff in those mountians, but without the huge boulders that could #### up my under carriage.
 






TheRookie said:
We can do the haunted house thing any night that people are here. You guys should think about who can drive. I dont have anything that will seat 4 adults comfortably for that drive. I will ofcourse throw in for gas and such. This has potential of being a really cool weekend. So come on people, lets get together and have a good time. My new place is AWAY from the previous hazleton drama people hated so enjoy the peace.

Framboise?????

:eek: THE MAGIC WORD!!! I'm so there if there's Framboise involved!!!!! :D

I'm going to find a set of tires for Jack so I can start going on road trips again.. as long as y'all promise not to fugger up my interior I'll have room for 4. Uhm... does anyone have anything wheelable that weekend? :confused:
 






Eric, one of the guys from northeast turbo came up with a name for your heep. Its now the jubicon. Anyway let me know when you wanna work on some skids and such.

So no Framboise for ETJ.
 






TheRookie said:
Its now the jubicon.

Thats awsome :p:

Ill wheel if we do something, hopefully ill have the truck by then and I coul fit 5 plus me for the trip out. And ill have a trailer so we can throw the scragglers back there.
 






Any camping close by?
 






ya if you want, but your more than welcome to stay at rookies house or hell, you can prolly tent in his yard if you really want. send him a pm
 






Yeah what he said. I will PM you my number for any questions you have.
 






OK tomorrow is my move. I wont have internet from now till the 3rd. Please if you have any questions PM Spas or ask here. She has my cell number. Linds, you can give out my number to anyone that wants any info for the weekend. Just please dont post it in the thread.

thanks
 






Im in.... my new female knows some haunted stuff around here, so Ill check with her...

also, if more space is needed, I have 6 bedrooms..... so I got room for ppl to crash if needed, I now live in freeland an dhave a house to myself so anyone is welcome to stay here.

there is some good wheeling close to my new house too, so that would be some new terrain for everyone, including myself.
 






Skunk said:
Im in.... my new female knows some haunted stuff around here, so Ill check with her...

also, if more space is needed, I have 6 bedrooms..... so I got room for ppl to crash if needed, I now live in freeland an dhave a house to myself so anyone is welcome to stay here.

there is some good wheeling close to my new house too, so that would be some new terrain for everyone, including myself.

Isn't your place haunted too? I heard about a woman dying in the attic..
 






noooooo.... that was just a bunch of BS that my buddy made up to try to spook me out..... I actually got a nice crib now thats ***** FREE!!!!!!! :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :D
 



Join the Elite Explorers for $20 each year.
Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links,.
Add an avatar, upload photo attachments, and more!
.





chris, you know any more info about the XRRA event? is the admission just the price to get into the park?
 






Back
Top