Yea, another Diamond Corner Question | Ford Explorer Forums - Serious Explorations

• Register Today It's free!

Yea, another Diamond Corner Question

Hey guys I'm new to the site and have been racking my brain to find out where you buy Diamond Corners from. I've checked ebay and searched around but i havent had any luck yet. I ordered some Diamond headlights from Makotoautotrends and am trying to finish up with the corners. I kno just from looking on here that this comes up a lot but i would appreciate the help, thanks guys

Join the Elite Explorers for $20 each year.
Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links,.
Add an avatar, upload photo attachments, and more!

That's them, good price.

yep good price. i paid 130 i belive but i got both headlights and both clear corners as a set. as far as quality goes, im sure they are of lower quality than OEM but i like em. good luck putting them in tho lol i had fun doing it.

too bad. i have an extra set sitting in my garage at home (home being in Missouri)

Just installed everything today yea the headlights were a big pain in the ass but well worth it, the difference is unbelieveable along with the Street Scene grill i got. I'll link some pics tomorrow

ya mine was a big PITA. my problem (not sure if this is for everyone) but the plastic things that hold the headlights in wouldnt come oout so i just un hooked them from old head lights, then turned out the ones on new ones where bigger that the sotck on so i had to use vise grips and break the olds ones out lol. but ya its worth it, mines still aren't aimed for **** tho lol. cant wait to see pics, ill be getting a new grille soon i hope

Hey Maddog, glad to see another Marylanderererer....anyways, keep an eye out on the ECX subsection, we are having a meet and greet in Ellicott City sometime in Aug/Sept.

Wish I woulda seen this thread sooner so I could've advised you to just reuses the stock hardware when installing diamond headlights. It's much easier that way.
Post some pics of your sport! :)

Jimcom, yea ill def keep an eye on that. Here are some pics(sorry for the quality, need to get a new camera)

DSC00652.jpg

DSC00657.jpg

looks pretty good!

Looking good buddy!

Wow, looks a lot like my old Sport:

28419celly10.jpg

Now you need the lower grille. :D

I've got both mods on my Eddie Bauer now. :thumbsup:

yea i actually looked at yours before i did it to see what i would look like, thanks! and also wat exactly do u have to do to install the lower valance grille i was thinkin of gettin that too

Back