You can recline the center second row bench seat | Ford Explorer Forums - Serious Explorations

• Register Today It's free!

You can recline the center second row bench seat

Lhymes

Reaction score
City, State
Fort Lauderdale, FL
Year, Model & Trim Level
2021 Explorer Platinum
This morning my little ones were begging for me to recline their seats in the second row, so I did it for fun. Well, I thought, “wonder what happens if I pull the center release strap and push back?” Sure enough, it allows the center seat to recline also. I might be late to the game here, but I haven’t seen a lot of people talking about the new bench much, so figured I’d share this tip cause I thought it was pretty cool!

Yep, the bench is flexible. The middle section does not slide back and forth as outboard sections do, but it does recline. it also folds down, which teenage girls apparently appreciate. Or so I'm told.

This morning my little ones were begging for me to recline their seats in the second row, so I did it for fun. Well, I thought, “wonder what happens if I pull the center release strap and push back?” Sure enough, it allows the center seat to recline also. I might be late to the game here, but I haven’t seen a lot of people talking about the new bench much, so figured I’d share this tip cause I thought it was pretty cool!
Might want to add that here; Neat things you have found out

Peter

Back