Your opinion about this subwoofer!!! | Ford Explorer Forums - Serious Explorations

• Register Today It's free!

Your opinion about this subwoofer!!!

bigblackdoggy

Reaction score
Year, Model & Trim Level
'02 XLS
Hey, I would like to know what you guys think about this sub. Also, which one you think would be better to go with. And last if anyone has used these or are using these are they any good, because I am looking to go for SQ and SPL!!!

these subs are both ALPHASONIK

PSW8154J

PSW915

Join the Elite Explorers for $20 each year.
Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links,.
Add an avatar, upload photo attachments, and more!

alphasonik really isnt a very good brand to deal with.

if thats your price range i would look at woofers from a larger more mainstream brand that are more entry level like alpine type S or R

didnt audiobahn buy out alphasonik?

didnt audiobahn buy out alphasonik?

dont think so...audiobahn is bankrupt is far as i know.

alphasonik is a branch of visonik or MA audio or cliff designs. All of those brands are linked

yeah i have 2 ma audio subs, they are not that great but i picked up 2 12's in a bandpass box for 89 bux, only bought them cause they were cheap.

I have never heard Alphasonic myself. However I have heard Cliff Design and they sounded damm good. You can find them dirt cheap on the net. Here's the set that my neighbor has and they pound like hell.

http://www.sonicelectronix.com/item_5745.html

Never heard of them. Are they a store chain brand name?

No man that are not at all, but I love the way they look thats why I am trying to find out more about them.

Back