Recent content by 9COOP5 | Ford Explorer Forums - Serious Explorations

• Register Today It's free!

Recent content by 9COOP5

1. 9

2002 Ford Explorer

I noticed a noise and look under the hood and the water pump pulley was wobbly, possible bearing. Changing myself is not an option, so where would be the best and most reasonable place to have installed?
  2. 9

ABS/TCS

My 2008 Ford Explorer has the ABS/TCS lights on. Until I have checked out could I continue to drive? The vehicle is stopping with no issues but the lights just came on a few days ago. Thanks.
  3. 9

5x114.3 bolt pattern

Is it automatic that a 5x114.3 bolt pattern like most Ford vehicles have will fit other cars for example Ford Explorer rims fitting a on a Ford Edge?
  4. 9

Rotors

OK I will check
  5. 9

Rotors

I just noticed a few days ago after having tires and rims installed. It started making this scrubbing noise, and rattling type noise also when hitting a bump.
  6. 9

Rotors

OK I will check for debris or something. There is still a good amount of brake pad left on both sides.
  7. 9

Rotors

Not sure why this groove is there on a 2008 Explorer?
  8. 9

2003 Ford Explorer XLS

Body is good, engine and transmission are good, underneath is questionable. It still drives good, was just wondering was it time to get rid of or this needs repair? 137K.
  9. 9

Low fuel light

Can you disconnect the low fuel light? The truck runs good, and the gas tank is full
  10. 9

Low fuel light

Is it possible I could try some fuel system treatment for a low fuel indicator light that comes on and the tanks reads on E after a fill up?
  11. 9

Control arm

That is the thing, I took the truck back to Goodyear who installed the control arm one year ago, and there is a two year warranty. I called the shop and I was told it is suppose to look this way, and everything looked fine. I will pick the truck up later.
  12. 9

Control arm

Just had the ‘03 Ford Explorer oil change and tire rotation completed. Was told need to have the lower control arm and ball joint installed. Does this look like immediate attention needed?
  13. 9

CODE P0456

This code was showing on my 2014 XLT Ford Explorer.
  14. 9

Temp gauge

My temp gauge in my 2002 Ford XLS 4.0 Explorer went all the way to the H but did not run hot, meaning it was not steaming. I was able to get the truck home but have not driven since Thursday evening. I had the radiator changed 3 months ago. Strange but wonder what this could be?
  15. 9

Pin on calipers

domct203 yes I am having it looked at tomorrow. Also I noticed it makes the clunk noise when the truck is at a complete stop and then I begin moving back or forward.
Back