1. P

Whats wrong with my Sport

Cool thanks
  2. P

New filter but I will check pressure. What's the normal range
  3. P

It's more like a bog than anything. If I stay on the pedal it will clear up after a couple of seconds and shoot down the road. It sputters occasionally but it's more bog than anything. Sometimes it will have a rough idle when it's acting up
  4. P

I'm having an issue with my 99 sohc sport. It's been doing it for months. It does it almost daily with no warning. I can be chugging along and will suddenly lose power for about 5 seconds then suddenly pick back up normally. It seems to do it the most after gassing up but it can do it randomly...
  5. P

A/C issue

Thank you for the info but why does it blow ice cold when I first use it then it gets warmer? Then later it blows ice cold once again?
  6. P

A/C issue

My AC wasn't cooling sufficiently so I bought a can of refrigerant to add. When I put gauge on it it was reading low but in the acceptable range. When I added the refrigerant it moved it to the far end of the range and cooled down considerably. But after driving it a few miles it began to blow...
  7. P

Dome lights

That it does lol. Thanks for the assist👍🏼
  8. P

Dome lights

Never mind I fixed it lol. I apologize for panicking my sunroof was stuck open👍🏼
  9. P

Dome lights

Ok here's what happened. You're indeed correct. The middle bulb was burned out. Replaced and it worked. Went to replace the right front bulb and as soon as I twisted it in the rears front power windows and sunroof went bye bye. I checked fuses and they seem fine. My sunroof is now stuck open and...
  10. P

Dome lights

My front dome light works as it should. My rear works as well except it will only come on if I manually flip the switches. They won't come on any other way. Can this be fixed or is it normal?
  11. P

Whats up with people hating the sohc

You have no idea what you're talking about. The sohc 4.6 is one of the best v8s Ford ever built. Properly maintained they're bulletproof. There are thousands in the road with 300+ thousand miles going strong.
  12. P

O2 sensor

I need to replace the upstream driver side o2 sensor on my 99 Sport sohc. I ordered a new upstream sensor. But upon further examination it looks like the female connector the sensor plugs into is square but new sensor connector is round. Can someone give me some direction on this because I gotta...
  13. P

Transfer case fill plug

Never mind I found it👍🏼
  14. P

Transfer case fill plug

Can someone tell me where the fill plug is on the transfer case off my 99 Sport. Trying to do a drain and fill and I see the drain but not the fill lol thanks👍🏼
  15. P

Got some “new” wheels for the sport

I personally think the teardrops are the best looking 2nd gen wheels from Ford
Back