Search results | Ford Explorer Forums - Serious Explorations

• Register Today It's free!

Search results

1. J

Cruise Control Problem on '03 Sport Trac

i finally got my cruise control fixed it was the 40.00 switch on the master or slave cylinder i forgot which one. i walked in and bought from ford, he knew exactly what i was talking about when i said cruise control and cylinder.
  2. J

will a 15 inch rim fit a st?

i still have those autozone spacers on my trac with my 15's after 1 1/2 years with no problems i still check them with my torque wrench every month or so and they are fine every time.
  3. J

have you figured it out yet we have the exact same problem
  4. J

i have been told this doesn't include 2003 sport tracs
  5. J

sorry i didn't reply faster hope you have figured this out, or this is for future people, when i bought mine at ford i put it in right after i bought it still parked in the parking lot just took 10 seconds. its simple if you just study it for a second, and helps if you look at the one you are...
  6. J

What do you guys think?

the 15's depend on the wheel not the truck some wheels fit some some have a lip on the inside that hits the caliper
  7. J

Black Factory Wheels

these are center caps for stock wheels that are just black on ebay...
  8. J

dang $1600.00 for vertical doors. wooooooo!! how hard are those fender flares to put or did a shop do it.
  9. J

rear shocks 05 ST XLT

i put a jack under my hitch and didnt totally lift the car just pumped it a few times to extend the leaf springs
  10. J

good tire the pro comp xterrains they are radials so there is not a lot of road noise volume up barely on the radio and you cant hear them at all. and they dont wear fast at all. I love the look of them also. my next set will be the same i don't even want to try something else.
  11. J

any answers to this mine is doing the same thing I can hit set over and over and over, and it will eventually engage like an hour down the highway. I have been trying to fix this for 4 months. I bought new switches and wires from the dealership (the ones on the steering wheel) $98.00. Then i...
  12. J

2003 explorer xlt 2wd cruise control won't engage

having a ton of problem getting my cruise working again. have replaced the switches and wires and brake pedal control. still doing the same thing any help would be appreciated. the light just comes on for a split second when i hit set on my 03 sport trac
  13. J

Cruise Control Switch

can anyone tell me where the cruise control servo is located. i have replaced the switches and wires, and the brake pedal park release/cruise control shut-off and my cruise control is still not engaging consistently. any ideas i guess the only thing left is the servo.
  14. J

Spring sale! 20 Explorers for parts!!!

seems steep for 8 inches of wire i will check ford and ebay first
  15. J

need the wires also i broke the wires when i was trying to take the broken cruise control out can you tell me how much shipped to 65802 thanks
  16. J

no just torqued them to 125lbs and i have checked them every few days and they have been fine.
  17. J

payment sent my email is chirps22@yahoo.com
  18. J

MY GARAGE... http://www.explorerforum.com/forums//vbpicgallery.php?do=view&g=335

MY GARAGE... http://www.explorerforum.com/forums//vbpicgallery.php?do=view&g=335
  19. J

ill take it & i found something else i need also need the bracket and torsion bolt for the torsion bar on the drivers side also for a 03 sport trac. ill send payment right away for these items shipping is to 65802
  20. J

Should I be offended -- Introduction

that is a very expensive mullet shirt $24.99 for a non name brand shirt. damn!
  21. J

the spacers werent that big of a deal just a 5/32'' spacer they got from the autozone around the corner. you cant even tell. they just cost $50.00 thats why it sucked
  22. J

15's didnt fit i ordered some 15x8 rock crawlers off the internet and the shop tried to put them on and they didnt clear the calipers had to use a spacer. that sucked.
  23. J

cruise control i need a right side res/set/coast cruise buttons for a 03 sport trac thanks
  24. J

01-05 Sport Trac 4x4 Lift Options Discussion

yes but as many people say its cheaper to just buy longer bolts; same thing. but it puts more strain on your half axles and they wear out faster better to just do shackles, and a 1 1/2 inch tt thats safe, and then do body lift. i found a body lift for 10% off til april 22nd at...
  25. J

Accident smeared guys plastic bumper on my paint

i had the samething mr. clean magic eraser is a miracle worker sounds crazy but water and that took of all the white paint from the other guys car
Back