Search results | Ford Explorer Forums - Serious Explorations

• Register Today It's free!

Search results

1. W

Biggest tires????

Were all talking about these tire sizes on a stock set up, correct?
  2. W

Biggest tires????

I was told anything bigger than a 30 I would need spacers.
  3. W

Biggest tires????

What is the biggest tire I can run on a stock 94 Explorer? I want to be able to stick the biggest tire I can in the wheel well without giving up much turn radius.
  4. W

91 X by black91EB

Not until May huh? Damm!
  5. W

91 X by black91EB

I can't get over how sweet that bumper turned out. I would like to be able to do fab work like that, just not me! If you were closer to Michigan and willing, I would love a bumper like that!!! Cant wait to see the brush guard section added on.
  6. W

I am ready to start my eddie project...'94

Looks like were both in the same boat. I have a stock 94 XLT that I'm getting ready to lift and add tires, exhaust and other goodies!
  7. W

94 Explorer fuse panel diagram

So let me get this right..... This diagram is 100% correct but if I compare it to a Ford diagram it wouldnt match? Just want to make sure. Thanks for the information.
  8. W

New member from Toledo area

Welcome to the site. I havent been a member long but from what I have seen, everyone is helpful and friendly.
  9. W

94 Explorer fuse panel diagram

I have had my 94 Explorer for 3 weeks. The interior lights do not work and all the lamps look good. I go to check the fuses and I find out I dont have a diagram to tell me what fuse goes to what! I have been on the web and cant find this info. I have a haynes manual for the truck and they dont...
  10. W

New to the site

Looking to put a brush guard, lights, winch, 3" lift, 33" tires and sweet sounding exhaust to start out. Maybe some audio modification down the road.
  11. W

New to the site

Thanks. I was just getting to that area. Is there a section where you guys sell parts and things? If so, where is it?
  12. W

New to the site

My name is Jeff and I live in Michigan. I love to be outside when ever possible, especially on my bike. I mountain bike almost everyday between on and off road. I have my bike on trails at least 3 days per week. Now I'm interested in getting a truck trail ready! I purchased a 94 Explorer XLT...
Back