Search results | Ford Explorer Forums - Serious Explorations

• Register Today It's free!

Search results

1. G

Tech Tip: Fuel filter change 07up Sport Trac

Your walk through helped alot! I just changed the filter with no problems, except I smelled like gas for 2 days. Thanks!
  2. G

07 sport trac same stuff as for same year explorer?

I know some things are different, but would I generally be safe if I bought and used a shop manual for an explorer? I need to replace some sensors and want to know where these things are and figure they'd be close to the same location as a regular expo. Not sure why Haynes wouldn't do one for...
  3. G

2007 Sport Trac4x4 V8 mileage ???

1. Did you not test drive the '07. 2. Why don't you trade on an '03?
  4. G

Nice. Thanks for the info!
  5. G

I was always told not to run an engine out of gas b/c is will f up the fuel injection. How is it kosher to kill the flow and run it till it dies?
  6. G

Audio Savy Translator Needed

Thanks! Just installed the adapter and it works great. Anybody with an early '07 Sport Trac without the aux jack, this is the part you need to add one!
  7. G

Audio Savy Translator Needed

I've got an early production '07 ST with the factory 6-Disc HU and factory SIRIUS, but without a factory input jack. I want to add an input jack that doesn't replace my SIRIUS and I think I found one, but am not sure. Here is the adapter...
  8. G

07 Owners with satellite radio

Do any of ya'll know how to make the artist or song title stay on the radio's display. I know you hit the text/scan button to make it show, but it goes back to the station name after 2 seconds. This is driving me nuts. It's the stock 6-disc mp3 radio fyi.
  9. G

Display artist/song title permanently?

Nothing? All the hardcore tech support on this site and this one has ya'll stumped? :(
  10. G

Display artist/song title permanently?

Howdy, new guy here just upgraded from an '02 Ranger to an '07 Spor Trac this past Wednesday. Would still have the Ranger but some idiot ran into the back of me and bent the frame so bad that it had to be totalled. I loved my truck, but I am really loving this sport trac, but there is one...
Back