Display artist/song title permanently? | Ford Explorer Forums - Serious Explorations

• Register Today It's free!

Display artist/song title permanently?

GSUhooligan

Reaction score
City, State
Temple, GA
Year, Model & Trim Level
2007 Sport Trac
Howdy, new guy here just upgraded from an '02 Ranger to an '07 Spor Trac this past Wednesday. Would still have the Ranger but some idiot ran into the back of me and bent the frame so bad that it had to be totalled. I loved my truck, but I am really loving this sport trac, but there is one thing that is driving me nuts.

I have satellite radio and when I tune to a station just the station pops up and I have to hit the text/scan button to see the artist or song title. Does anyone know how to make the song title display the default? I havfe tried holding down the text button and the up arrow, the category left/right arrow, etc but nothing works. I feel like a real tard for asking and its probably something simple, but I'm tired of fooling with it.

Thanks in advance!

Nothing? All the hardcore tech support on this site and this one has ya'll stumped? :(

67 views too, honestly i don't know i have an '04 and it doesn't have sat, so i'd be of little use. But on mine with FM you hit the menu button, till you see RDS from there you can enable/disable.
Hopefully overnight someone will chime in.

Back