Search results | Ford Explorer Forums - Serious Explorations

• Register Today It's free!

Search results

1. R

Hello minnesota

well I sold my exploder and bought an expedition
  2. R

wtb a 93 ranger 2.3 icm

my truck wont fire any more i know its the ignition control moduel on the intake maanifold its for a 2.3 93 so obd1 plz let me know if you have one for sale cheap
  3. R

224 code

ok idk if this is in the right section but i have a 93 ranger 5speed with the 2.3 and i have the 224 code i have changed plugs,wires and today found out that 2 plugs where not getting power from the coil. well i got a different coil today, and same problem, the plugs not firing are on the...
  4. R

cel codes 93 ranger

lines looked good i took off the egr valve and sprayed the inside with carb cleaner and still have a code it runs nice and idles just fine maybe i need to get another egr valve ???
  5. R

cel codes 93 ranger

no the cel shut off for two hours
  6. R

cel codes 93 ranger

well now i just need to figure out how to fix it a couple days ago it shut off for 2 hrs
  7. R

cel codes 93 ranger

lol thats a long drive for me and yes it was on a cold motor will the egr code affect mpg
  8. R

cel codes 93 ranger

ok i will today thank you
  9. R

cel codes 93 ranger

my eyes wont let me see it right thats my problem i need the help of a kind soul
  10. R

cel codes 93 ranger

you guys my eyes cant keep up with the blinks and i get different numbers every time if someone can tell me what the codes are would be a big help its the 93 ranger 2wd 2.3l xlt love this site was big help when i did the clutch in my explorer
  11. R

93 explorer runs bad

yea me too cause now i can get my sc for my car thanks again sooo much
  12. R

93 explorer runs bad

that did it i guess when i did it from your text before i got it wrong it runs like a champ thanks so much
  13. R

93 explorer runs bad

i got the fpr and swapped it out and i noticed the igtition coil had a crack well i replaced IT and thats it i checked the new coil and its firing on all plugs and its an oem from the same year and the maf i got from the same year too but i didnt change that till all this started i really am...
  14. R

93 explorer runs bad

it just shocks me it just happened out off no where i ran just fine a few days ago
  15. R

93 explorer runs bad

and if not with in those its what the fpr, fuel filter or fuel pump
  16. R

93 explorer runs bad

i just bought one online so it will be here in a few days i didnt want to pay 60 bucks at the store
  17. R

93 explorer runs bad

i have one bbut not the right adapter for that rail it fits my car with nitrous so what you think it might be a bad fpr and do you hear how it sounds wierd or can you not in the video and what should i be looking for with the pressure i will go to the store now for an adapter
  18. R

93 explorer runs bad

it shakes the motor does and it is really loud out the exhaust and it back fires if driven so i know it has to do with the fuel some how http://s590.photobucket.com/albums/ss348/rollavvti06/?action=view&current=100_1423.mp4
  19. R

93 explorer runs bad

yup i did that i just disconnected the battery and swapped in the other fpr and let it run for 15 mins and did a code check and got 522 for the trans and 111 for system ok wtf and thats with that new maf i got today i will up load another video for you to listen to it
  20. R

93 explorer runs bad

is there a wrong way to put in or something i had to do when i did the fpr thats what i did when this all started
  21. R

93 explorer runs bad

nope the maf didnt fix it
  22. R

93 explorer runs bad

ok just got back from work im going to the junk yard to just get a new one hope it fixes it
  23. R

93 explorer runs bad

ok i will try that later today thanks the other codes i got were cleared does that mean there ok now cause 176 for the o2 its was loose and i twisted it back on
  24. R

93 explorer runs bad

http://s590.photobucket.com/albums/ss348/rollavvti06/?action=view&current=100_1418.mp4
  25. R

93 explorer runs bad

my eyes are not that great i fixed the neg side on the battery so it was reset since last code check but i will up load a video of the codes and if you would be kind enough to help me out
Back