Search results | Ford Explorer Forums - Serious Explorations

• Register Today It's free!

Search results

1. A

My rear fan is not working.

Well I located the fan and tested it with a 12 volt DC power supply. It worked fine. I can not find any fuse or relay location for it but it appears I do not have any power on the cable into it? I can't seem to find where its coming from? Does anyone know the fuse/relay location? or...
  2. A

Keyless entry on my 07 Explorer.

I knew about the manual instructions. I need some proceedure on getting the code. The dealership doesn't seem to be very helpful. I was wondering if anyone knew of a Ford link where I could put in info and get them to send it to me?
  3. A

Keyless entry on my 07 Explorer.

When I bought this thing from a deal it had been used as a demo. Treatment was not good but I was able to fix all the major problems the next day at no cost!!! (stupid mech at this dealership). BUT they didn't give me the keyless entry card/codes. Can't find them in any of the materials...
  4. A

My rear fan is not working.

I have a 2007 Eddie Bauer with a rear A/C heat problem. We recently took a long trip from Texas to Arizona and everyting worked fine when we left. One of my sons even asked me why the fan was blowing out from under the left middle seat and I switched it to roof supply vents. That was 7...
Back