Search results | Ford Explorer Forums - Serious Explorations

• Register Today It's free!

Search results

1. D

Wiring electric fan - A/C on signal

So I don’t know if I suck at using the search function or what but I’m having trouble finding out where to get a switched power signal to turn my electric fan on constant with the A/C. I have a Volvo 940 two speed fan with the Volvo relay block and I’m using a Volkswagen temperature switch. I’d...
  2. D

Harder cold starts

Alright guys (and gals?), I have a ‘99 XLS 4.0 OHV that for some reason cranks over a little longer on cold starts after I changed the spark plugs/wires. After it’s warmed up, it starts like normal every time. Once it sits long enough to cool down, the cycle repeats. I’ve searched and searched...
  3. D

Rear Fender Liner

So I tried searching with no luck (here and google), as to whether or not there is a rear fender liner for the gen 2 Explorers. I'd like to have these as my rear body mounts, body side, on my '99 XLS are gone and I plan to weld in new mounts. I'd hate to see them rust out again. Might possibly...
  4. D

Cruise control servo harness

Hi all, first time posting a new thread, long time lurker. I have a '99 XLS 4.0 OHV with completely inop cruise control (I know, I know, here we go again) and I have a question regarding the wiring harness. My X seems to have two. One of which I don't think belongs and I have a hunch was...
Back