Search results | Ford Explorer Forums - Serious Explorations

• Register Today It's free!

Search results

1. S

TPMS Sensor Replacement

I searched around and couldn't find a definitive answer to this one. I had one of my sensors fail earlier this year and now that I'm ready to replace the tires I figured it's a good time to replace at least the bad sensor and potentially all of them while the tires aren't mounted. Does anyone...
  2. S

Drivers Floormat Retention Hook

Has anyone else broken theirs off ? I'm trying to find a replacement but wondering if you can order just the hook without the entire carpet. Does anyone know if this is possible ?
  3. S

Problem or design flaw with auto climate control ?

Has anyone else with the automatic climate control noticed that after the cabin is in the set temperature range the lower console (floor) vents continue to blow warm air softly but the window defrost vents blow ice cold air ? This is pretty annoying as your arm starts to freeze ! I wasn't sure...
  4. S

Autotap Scanner on 4.0 OHV

Has anyone used this device against an OHV 4.0 ? I scanned my '96 yesterday and saw a few strange things : 1. All o2 sensors showed next to no output at engine speeds below 1200 rpms 2. The starting % of the TPS sensor shows 20%. I'm going to measure the TPS voltage manually to get a...
Back