Search results | Ford Explorer Forums - Serious Explorations

• Register Today It's free!

Search results

1. M

New Explorer "Crucial" to Ford

I did look, and for me, and what I am using it for, the choice was very clear. If I was wanting an offroad truck I would keep the Raptor, if I wanted a rock crawler I would get a Jeep. Ford hasn't sold out anything, they are doing good business. The other companies sold out when they took...
  2. M

3 I never said you couldn't afford, I said you werent' buying new.
  3. M

V6 Ecoboost for new Explorer

Change to my dream accepted :thumbsup:
  4. M

LOL, Some of you are passionate to the point of clouding your view and perception. I am a truck and muslce car guy. I have had more lifted supercharged vehicles than non-lifted supercharged vehicles. I have NEVER thought of the Explorer than anything more than an on-road car with the ability...
  5. M

It is all about point of view. From Fords point of view it is about marketability and good business decisions. I would love it as well with the 3.5L Ecoboost, by wifes Taurus is a blast to drive, and your right, the Explorer with 365HP would be awesome. But every good article I read it...
  6. M

I don't think they would do that, not good publicity. They let the Raptor owners know about the release later of the 6.2, many waited, many did not. From the spin the Ford Rep put on the new explorer they are more trying to get the MPG miles up instead of a horsepower monster. The new V6 in...
  7. M

Dealer invited me to the Ford Explorer Saleman Certification Class

And I snapped some pictures and video after I was done: And a quick youtube walkaround. It was hard to get any good video but this is what I got: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bheVEIbM3fA
  8. M

From the mouth of the Ford Rep today at my local dealers Explorer Demo the I4 2.0 ecoboost will not bee seen until 2012. No word of the eco-boost 3.5L
  9. M

Access to 3rd Row

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bheVEIbM3fA
  10. M

Hello

I am not. I have driven a couple but never owned one. This will be my 1st.
  11. M

Hello

Just ordered a 2011 Ford Explorer 4WD Limited with every option except 2nd row buckets/console/inflatable safety betls. Think I got a pretty good price on it. MSRP $48955, my price $44265. Though, I may switch the Red paint to the White Platinum Metallic and ditch the Polished for the...
Back