Search results | Ford Explorer Forums - Serious Explorations

• Register Today It's free!

Search results

1. F

White `92 X w/ CobraR's - 17's or 18's?

I don't think I would get white, Unless you get a fresh paint job. I think the 2 whites won't look good together since your wheels will be nice and shiny brand new, and your paint is probably a little dull from being so old.
  2. F

nice 20's on ebay

I was searching for some wheels on Ebay and found these 20 inch wheels. What do you think? I like them http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&rd=1&item=7943940773&category=43960
  3. F

End of the road for 2 door Blazer

UMM the Camaro has been dead for a while already!
  4. F

wanted 2nd gen head units

I am looking for the cassette /cd combo
  5. F

wanted 2nd gen head units

Hi am intrested in getting some head units from 2nd gen explorers, Must be working completely, want cassette/ cd please leave a price you wuld want Thanks
  6. F

need some help with some questions about stock radio

Hi everyone, I have my head unit from my 98 explorer on ebay and have been getting some questions that I need some help with.It is the premium sound version with cassette/ cd. Is it able to work with a 6 disk changer? Will it work with the stock subwoofer and sterirng wheel controls? Here is...
  7. F

Explorer Express X-spec Air Dam

if you have an 01 ,shouldnt the 96-01 fit
  8. F

cobra svt 17 x 8

Is your explorer 2 wd 4wd or awd? I had a 2 wd 98 x and my buddy had some 98 cobra svt rims I was going to buy from him and they did not fit.
  9. F

What do you streeters think of these rims?

What do you guys think of these rims? On a black 98 Sport? http://cgi.msn.ebay.com/ebaymotors/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&category=43958&item=2480302376&rd=1
  10. F

How do i keep my exhaust tip clean and non-rusty?

I ure a product called neverdull. It comes in a can and is like cotton (kind of hard to explain) but it works great. I have been using it on my vehicles for over 10 yrs now.
  11. F

Interior project for the weekend done *pics*

Did you use your 50% off coupon for joannes? Joannes always puts out a 50% off coupon in the mail.
  12. F

Cleaning wheel wells...

I use simple green to clean and then shot it with No Touch tire foam,It turns out pretty good looking. I also agree about having a clean truck and having dirty brown wheel wells looks like crap, spend the extra five minutes and finsh it off so it looks good
  13. F

bfgoodrich comp t/a hr4-2

That is the same set up I had on my 98 X, Until I rolled It. Those tires Suck in the winter, It was a little bit ice When I rolled it. I was getting on the Expressway and as soon as I got on I hit some ice , spin sideways and then hit the retaining wall ,rode up it ,flipped and slide on...
  14. F

17 inch wheels, what size tires?

I have a question? If it is non-street and non-offroadWHAT IS IT?
  15. F

Spring Break = Clean!

looks good,I agree you need to do your tires, and also you should clean your wheelwells with some simple green then spray it with some of the no touch tire shine. When I still had my X i did that and it turned out awesome. I used to do it everytime I washed it.
  16. F

explorer t shirt

Hello Everybody, I found a pretty cool explorer shirt on E-bay. You should check it out. I don't know how to set up links so just go to e-bay and type in explorer t shirt. BUD
  17. F

My before and after 02 explorer sport

Looks good, Although if it were me I would have but some custom parts on it,grill ,rims. But that's what I like . You may like the stock look. Anways it looks good.
  18. F

where can i get speaker conversion plates

Hello, I have a set that I would like to get rid of. If you give me your email address I'll send pictures. Thanks Bud
  19. F

Question for Power Slot brake rotor owners

I don't have powerslot rotors but I have a thought. Maybe the caps are a little different in size.
  20. F

Check out my mods...finally got pics

What did you mod? All I see is a screen grill with a hole in it?
  21. F

Get rear wing/spoiler or not?

How about you take the front luggage rack cross bar off and leave the back one on? It looks like a spoiler.
  22. F

washer fluid

I need some help, Does anybody know a way to Thaw out their windshield washer fluid? Up here in Michigan It has been pretty cold for the last month and my fluid is frozen,I only drive the car about 4 miles a day so the car doesn't even get a chance to warm up by the time I get home. I have...
  23. F

Dear Sony.... (56k hang on!)

I have an opinion on their home audio also , Their home audio is $h!t also. I bought about 2 yrs ago a Sony vcr,dvd player and a surround sound reciever. Here is the problems that I have experienced with them. DVD after a year and a half quit working Reciever 2yrs will play for about 5...
  24. F

Added component tweets to stock system

hey What kind did you end up getting? any pictures?
  25. F

How to: Turning stock corners to clear corners

Hello everyone, I also have a set of stockers I need to get rid of since I no longer have the X. Anyone who wants them let me know gsnyder6501@wideopenwest.com
Back