Search results | Ford Explorer Forums - Serious Explorations

• Register Today It's free!

Search results

1. B

bench testing 93 explorer stock radio

i have my old stock radio from my 93 explorer and i wanted to bench test it to make sure it still works before i sell it. I forgot what connector powers the radio. I need to know what "pin" goes to what. thanks for your help!
  2. B

94 ranger bed cap/ will sell for cheap!!!!!!

sorry I posted in the wrong da@$ place. I posted in parts for sale. Sorry
  3. B

94 ranger bed cap/ will sell for cheap!!!!!!

I have a 94 ranger w/ 6 foot bed. I got the truck from my grandpa and I hate the cap on it. I just want to get rid of it not make money. Just needs new rear window shocks. Paint not even a year old!!! I will not ship it is way too big. I livie in michigan so pick up is nessessary. If intrested...
  4. B

94 ranger air supention lift question

I have a 94 ranger 4x4 xlt, and I want to get an air supention lift like the ones on keldermanairride.com . Do they have these for my truck???
  5. B

Wiring fog lights to the stock headlights

that looks good but when I wire the fogs up to the stock head light switch and then to another switch to turn them on when I turn the driving lights on wouldn't the fogs turn off??
  6. B

Wiring fog lights to the stock headlights

How would you wire fog lights into the headlights or the chime??? I want to wire my fog light to my stock head lights because I always leave my fog lights on. I have a 93 exploder. Or can I wire them to the dinger thing that lets you know that the lights are on?? Maybe that might be easier anny...
  7. B

higher amperage alternator questions and concerns

where could I get the cables from then? Where do all the battery cables run to??
  8. B

91-94 explorer electrical diagram

looks great! Thanks!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
  9. B

Do I need the battery cables that go under the engine too???
  10. B

91-94 explorer electrical diagram

Can someone please post an electrial diagram for a 91-94 explorer. All I need is the engine compartment part. Thanks
  11. B

If I was to get the 200 amp alt then would I need bigger battery cables?? What gauage would I need if I do??
  12. B

well if it comes with a smaller pully then the belt won't work right??
  13. B

also what one should I get (130 AMP $179.00) (180 AMP $200.00) (200 AMP $225.00)??????????
  14. B

I have a 93 explorer and I have 2 amps and a lot of other stuff on my battery and my lights dim, battery guage drops off and engine stalls!! :fire: I want to know if anyone has installed a 200 amp alt and been happy with it. Alos do I have to put bigger cables on it will the stock ones melt?? I...
  15. B

rear wiper not working AGAIN

I am guessing it is the motor that went bad again!! I am gonna take it out and test it out of the truck. Is there a relay that could of went bad (starting with the small and cheapest ways first). Could it be the switch. Yes it still squirts water on the back window.
  16. B

rear wiper not working AGAIN

I have a 2000 explorer and this is the 3rd time that the rear wiper has stoped working. :fire: The last 2 times the dealer replaced the wiper motor. What would make the motor keep going bad? Or is it something more serious. Please help!
  17. B

supercharger for a 93 explorer

it would be sweet but no one can afford $3200 I wish I could get that
  18. B

is "Price: $3,236.79" that a good price for it?
  19. B

Hard amp wireing question

I have 2 amps: one (200 watts mtx) on the door speakers and one (700 watts soundstorm) on the sub. The 200 watt amp doesn't seem to make any difference when the door speakers are on the head unit. SO how would you wire both of those amps together so that the watts are combined. I already ran a...
  20. B

dual alternator setup for a 91-94 explorer

Is there a dual alternator kit for a 91-94 explorer? My stock alternator and yellow top battery doesn't seem to have enough power for my 2 amps.
  21. B

I want to know if there is a supercharger out there for a 91-94 explorer 4.0.
  22. B

amp grounding help!!!!

the rca runs along the side and the power runs in the middle of the truck cuz I didn't have enough wire.
  23. B

amp grounding help!!!!

does it matter if the 2 amps are grounded at the same spot? RMS: 200 and 700. The ground is right next to the amps and the + is on the same side. Aftermarket head unit.
  24. B

amp grounding help!!!!

I have 2 amps, one to the sub and one to the doors. Every time I hit the gas the doors squeal with the rev of the motor. I think the one amp is not grounded right. But when I hit a bump the squealing eithere goes away or gets loud as hel*. I don't know what the problem is. If it is the ground...
  25. B

annoying squealing that gets louder with the engine

I have changee the amps grounds like 3 times now. I don' understand why the rca and the power have to be seperate. I will try that cuz I have no choices left. Anymore suggestions???
Back