Search results | Ford Explorer Forums - Serious Explorations

• Register Today It's free!

Search results

1. C

BWM Brown Wire Mod 3rd Gen

So I've read through this whole thing and still have a couple questions. Will this work on an 06 with the RSC or do I just need to hold down the traction button for the 5 seconds or whatever to completely disengage before i'm fully able to let the rear tires spin completely after doing the mod...
  2. C

Rpms stay high sporadically and very loud

Got it up here already. They're gonna check it out. I'm fairly certain it's the cooling fan or a/c clutch messing something up because I just drive it with the a/c button disengaged with no issues.
  3. C

I was hoping to stay away from the dealership and paying out of pocket as I have a 30 day warranty with the place I just bought it from. So I was just hoping to have a little insight into what the problem could be when I brought it into them.
  4. C

Hi all. I just purchased an 06 eddie bauer with the 4.0 v6 and when I test drove it there were no issues at all. However, after a bought it and drove it for a day or so I noticed that off and on when leaving from a dead stop the engine would sound extremely loud and the rpms would stay well...
  5. C

New X owner with a few questions

Yeah I've looked around and found some stuff but I guess I was just hoping for a place with all the answers to my questions that I knew was new and going to get answered. I didn't know if some of the other threads would get answered.
  6. C

New X owner with a few questions

Hey guys first time posting but I have been reading a lot of the older threads. I do have a few questions. I have an 02 (I know worst year possible) 4.0L v6 with about 134k on it and the 4x4. 1. My rear end howls at lower speeds (around 35-40mph) and also some on the highway (55-65mph). I...
Back