Search results | Ford Explorer Forums - Serious Explorations

• Register Today It's free!

Search results

1. C

heater fan

$22.00 at o'reilly! thank you for your help!
  2. C

heater fan

for some reason the fan in my ex is slowly stopped working. it started out by no longer blowing on 1. then it stopped working on 1 and 2. this weekend stopped working on 3. now i only have heat when i turn the fan speed up to 4. ive tried turning on the a/c and adjusting the temperature...
  3. C

4.6 3v po171 and po174

i put the k&n sealing grease on each connection i also put hose clamps on every connection. that was in mid april and its now june. i've yet to have the codes come back. it was a cheap fix and it worked.
  4. C

Is a K&N worth the money?

unlike most other people im a believer when it comes to k&n cai's. i have and 06 with a 4.6 with a k&n intake on i i drove it from minneapolis to madison wi this last weekend. i got 19.856 mpg down and 20.021 mpg on the way back. i average right around 17.1 mpg in the city. i made the same...
  5. C

4.6 3v po171 and po174

i have the exact same problem. i have an 06 with a 4.6. i put a k&n intake in and after about 300 miles it popped both codes. i tried maf cleaner and even a new maf neither of those worked. i ended up getting a tube of k&n sealing grease and i put it on all the seams. so far its worked...
  6. C

hard vibration coming from the front wheel

Im still having the problem, but i've discovered that if i shut the o/d off when im driving between 40-50 mph it doesn't vibrate. as soon as i turn it back on it starts again. once my taxes come back, im going to bring it in
  7. C

i live in minnesota. we haven't had much snow here this year and they dont use a lot of sand. im going to take the wheel off next week and see if i can find anything.
  8. C

2006 Explorer Keyless Entry Code

thanks vipersinu2 for posting the pictures!!
  9. C

Im not only new to this forum, im also new to ford vehicles. i've always been a chevy guy but after a week of driving my 4.6 2006 xlt, i may never go back. For some reason when im driving down the road at about 43-50 mph im getting a Intermittent hard vibration coming from the front passenger...
Back