Search results | Ford Explorer Forums - Serious Explorations

• Register Today It's free!

Search results

1. J

dealer refuse warranty on broken wheel stud

BTW, how many lb/ft of torque should we use on the Explorer's wheels?
  2. J

I got my Explorer back yesterday. After the driver from the dealer that was supposed to pick me up was an hour and a half late from the promised time(I'm 15 minutes away). It was after 6:00pm when I arrived at the dealer which is closing time for them. To my surprise the service manager was...
  3. J

Thanks for everyone reply and suggestions. The wheels have not been touched by anyone other than this dealer's QuickLane service guys. I will give Crystal a private IM to see if something good will come out of it.
  4. J

I had 2 of the wheel studs broken on a wheel on my 2013 xlt. The dealer refuses to warranty the work. I had the previous 2 oil changes done there and one of them had a tire rotation. Couple of days ago someone said my driver side rear wheel looks weird(a bit wobbly) so I try taking the wheel...
  5. J

Nerf Bars and Splash Guards

I bought a pair of Aries 4" nerf bars from Amazon. I have factory mud guards and they fits great. The model number is S223041. Got them on without any drilling.
  6. J

Why did you buy

I needed a 3rd row and don't want to be seen driving a minivan. I'm happy with it so far. My only complaint is there are a lot of blind spots. I almost hit someone in my blind spot a couple of times.
  7. J

Does your base make cracking popping sounds when the heat is on

Hi Cory, I have a 2012 explorer base model and have been experiencing the heater cracking/popping noice ever since I've got it. I want to ask you if there is a fix for this problem. Have a fairly busy schedule lately and would try to avoid multiple trips to the dealer if possible. Thanks...
Back