Search results | Ford Explorer Forums - Serious Explorations

• Register Today It's free!

Search results

1. B

2014 Exhaust Fumes in me? A different exhaust question for people

So I am fully aware of the explorer issues with exhaust fumes in the vehicle and I am fully aware of the plan to fix the issues in the vehicle. That all said I need to see if anyone else has had a slightly more bizarre thing happen to them or something you might have noticed. I have had 2 fixes...
  2. B

Battery Replacement / Upgrade - Battery Re-Learn

I searched for this and could not find anything so lets toss this possible hand grenade out there. Battery Replacement / Upgrade - Battery Calibration / Battery Re-Learn Has anyone been faced with this or know if this effects the Ford Explorer. I assume we need a Ford tech (hopefully one...
  3. B

2013-2016 Rear Hatch Struts - HD

For those of you in colder climates this might be a good solution for the rear hatch "falling down". These are intended to give a bit more opening to the gate and also hold them up when police equipment is mounted in the rear hatch. Lights etc. These clearly do not work on the vehicles...
  4. B

Thanks CA - Blacked Out Plates for the Sport

Thanks to CA DMV and the re-introduction of the CA all Black Plates.. One day I will put on my Black Emblems and it will be more complete. Time - who has any of that anymore....
  5. B

TSB-13-9-21 - Information display Blanks Intermittently

Does anyone know about this TSB or tried to get Ford to get you more details on this? I am not sure this affects MFT, but I sure know my MFT has completely blanked out for no good reason, only to reset some time later.
  6. B

2014 New Owners - Check Your Wheels when you pick up your new ride..

If you are the new owner of a 2014 Explorer Sport I would take some time to check your wheels when you pick up the vehicle. I found all of mine to be defective in both paint and also what appears to be clear coat marks. Not sure but it seems they must have been damaged early on and or the...
  7. B

Member Interested in Mods / Ideas

Personal Vehicle is on order - 2014 Sport - I will update that when i get it as I am interested in performance updates and black ford emblems. On the flip side I deal daily with the Law Enforcement version of the Explorer - Interceptor Utility daily with my work being professional upfitters...
Back