Search results | Ford Explorer Forums - Serious Explorations

• Register Today It's free!

Search results

1. F

2011 Limited seat recline stopped working

Yes it ended up being the switch. Ordered a new one off Rock Auto.
  2. F

windshield washer pump

Hi I have a 2011 Explorer Limited with auto wipers the front washer is not working. I replaced the pump and the arm/switch still same result. I have the lines switched so I have something. It's not a clogged line as I can get both to work by switching the lines at the pump. The only thing...
  3. F

After reading some other threads I'm going to test the switch first. Thanks everyone for your help.
  4. F

The part your back physically sits on. So the lean forward or lay flat part
  5. F

I have an 11 ex limited with 10 way power seats. The passanger side seat the tilt forward and backwards on the seat back stopped working. The seat front to back works and the heights still work just the seat back went out. Anyone have a part number for that motor?
  6. F

Need new speakers

Blew one of the front door speakers in my 11 Explorer limited Sony System. What size speaker and ohm should I get for a direct replacement. Or do I have to get the adapters they sell on Crutchfield.?
  7. F

11 EX Limited rear cup holder diagram

Here is the link to the pictures in my dropbox https://www.dropbox.com/sh/371sxmwi2k33q73/AAB3TuHPD_UFb6oo2eZD3Xvoa?dl=0
  8. F

My 2016 Explorer Sport - Project Wanderlust

I am interested in the fender flares.
  9. F

sport bites the dust.

You interested in sellin your fogs?
  10. F

link to pic Link removed. No longer valid.
  11. F

I figured out where the spring went. I ended up pulling out that whole panel and found how it went back together. The view in the pic is of the spring with the cover that goes on the cup holder part off. Thanks for everyones help.
  12. F

Can anyone get a pic of their cup holder that shows where the spring goes?
  13. F

Hi I have a 2011 Ex Limited. The other day my sons friend accedently kicked the rear cup holder that is below the rear climate controls. I need a diagram on where to place the spring so I can fix this. Thanks in advance.
Back