Search results | Ford Explorer Forums - Serious Explorations

• Register Today It's free!

Search results

1. M

07 6r60 and undercarriage blasting

Hey everyone, Quick question for all of you with the 6r60 / 6r80. in my manual I find that well I have a transmission vent tube and if water gets in there, It may cause damage, so that being said I was wondering if its ok to get a undercarriage blast while going through a car wash ?
  2. M

07 cab corner rust bubbles

Hey everyone, After washing all the salt off my truck and putting on some spray wax. I noticed some bubbles on the bottom cab corners. Have any of you had this issue, if so how did you guys go about fixing it so I don't get a rust hole andy time soon. I fixed the high mount stop lamp and its...
  3. M

Puddle lamp upgrade to led ?

Hey guys I was wondering if there is any downsides of replacing the stock bulbs in the puddle lamps with LED's ? Have any of you guys done it. If so how do they look?
  4. M

07 4.6 coolant leak ?????

So I have a coolant leak dripping on the frame rail that is right under the oil pan. Does anyone else have this issue? I took it in to have it pressure tested and the mechanic said that its holding pressure. They repeated the test and told me it held pressure for 2 hours and didn't even move off...
  5. M

07 plug and play heated mirrors?

Hello I was just wondering if heated mirrors were plug and play for my truck its an 2007 XLT with heated windshield. I was going to replace the mirrors and saw on rockauto there were some that's heated so I figured that since I have heated windshield the wiring is already there?
  6. M

What Oil do you guys use for your 4.6 v3 ?

Hey guys I just got this 2007 sport trac with the v8 and I was wondering what type of oil should I use I know the weight is 5w20. I'm just wondering what brand I should put in it. I live in the chicagoland area so its going to get cold soon and I dont want it to knock while start up (even tho it...
  7. M

07 Audiophile upgrade

Hey guys I bought my 07 three months ago and well it had the famous dim display, so I went ahead and soldered the connectors on the back of the screen. Well yesterday the display was flickering like it did when I bought it, this is telling me I should just replace it, so I have a couple of...
Back