Search results | Ford Explorer Forums - Serious Explorations

• Register Today It's free!

Search results

1. A

Pioneer amp

I recently had a amp and a sub donated to me! My question is the sub I know can handle 150 Watt 4 ohms rms 300 Watt Max the Amp puts out 100w x2 rms 300w max at 4 ohms and 300w rms bridged and 600w max! I only have one sub and Its a two channel amp. If i bridge the amp to run the one...
  2. A

Cold Air Intake emission testing

I was wondering if you guys ever run into problems with emission testing? I was planning on adding a K&N Fpik and a Flowmaster exhaust. I know that there 50 state smog legal but that doesn't mean anything here in canada. Do you think i would run into issues?
  3. A

HELP! I am stuck and i can't get out. (Story of the longest Whoops!)

Here’s my problem. Stupid me went 4x4 in my STOCK!!! Explorer and got stuck in a swamp kind of creek thing. I don't really know what is but basically flooded grass. Its winter, about -13c and about 5 in of snow. So I broke through the ground and the wheels are in ruts and spinning freely. Ground...
  4. A

Werid Vibrations

I'm taking about werid vibrations. LOL I am having a problem with the Auto 4x4 feature on my 1998 explorer. when driving on snow or hard acceleration where is a vibration that travels through out the entire truck. Like a hard jittering. Now after some research here i found that your need to get...
Back