Search results | Ford Explorer Forums - Serious Explorations

• Register Today It's free!

Search results

1. T

Finally Got It Done!! Mostly.

Cool!!! Pix needed!!!
  2. T

Cargo Cover

Theres someone on here parting out a couple of X's...might try contacting him.
  3. T

Power window problem

Here ya go....Window Fix I did all 4 on my explorer for CHEAP!!!!! If one has gone the rest will soon follow so set aside an afternoon and have fun! :D
  4. T

biggest tires on stock 93 explorer

I'm running 31x10.50 15's on my stock '91 on stock alloy wheels. There is a slight rub at hard left but its very slight. Normal driving is ok.
  5. T

Wife crashed the Explorer...

Glad everyone is ok and no one was seriously hurt. Ford airbag sensors haven't been in the grille for quite sometime. The airbag “module” is either located either under one of the front seats or under the center console. There are two types of air bag module recorded crash events. The...
  6. T

When to change lower intake gasket

I am by far not a great mechanic or anything but I was trying to figure out the exact thing. All I did was hit the lower intake with some starter fluid that I use for my lawn mower and listened for the change in idle. Mine are apparently ok by this test...meaning that I got no change what so...
  7. T

New in San Antonio

Yeah, too funny! I was a cop for 13 years and when we moved here to San Antonio from Houston last year I decided to try something different. Time Warner Cable hired me as a tech and its been a lot of fun so far. At least now when I pull up in front of somebodys house no body runs! :D
  8. T

New in San Antonio

Well, after several years of Camaro/TransAm owner ship I am now the proud owner of a 1991 Eddie Bauer Explorer 4x4 w/ 134000 on the clock. This website has been absolutely wonderful in providing info on getting the old girl up and running. All 4 windows don't work, someone destroyed the dash...
Back