Search results | Ford Explorer Forums - Serious Explorations

• Register Today It's free!

Search results

1. H

...need special help...

can you show me what style you want? http://www.watsongloves.com/catalog2.html?id=13 mark's work wear is a retailer for them here but they only carry the most popular styles.... show me what you want and i will let you know if i can get them!
  2. H

North shore offroad and others

call NSOR.... they get a ton of e-mail.... or just buy my truck :D
  3. H

bit chilly outside eh?

hey leasha.... new member eh? dont be a stranger!!!! all pretty friendly group here.... and calgary is taking a beating from edmonton in member numbers :(
  4. H

bit chilly outside eh?

ya but i get to drift a 3/4ton savana around the city 3 months of the year and get paid for it :p muahahahaha
  5. H

bit chilly outside eh?

hey since christmas is rite around the corner i thought i would share my mom's secret rum cake recipe with all you.... it's the best one out there! Recipe For Christmas Rum Cake Ingredients: 1 or 2 qts. of rum 1 cup butter 1/8 tsp. sugar 2 large eggs 1 cup dried fruit baking...
  6. H

bit chilly outside eh?

i know some of the southern members of the site dont quite understand celsius so he's the conversion chart.... 50 degrees Fahrenheit (10 C): Californians shiver uncontrollably. Canadians plant gardens. 35 Fahrenheit (1.6 C): Italian cars won't start. Canadians drive with the windows down...
  7. H

bit chilly outside eh?

my thermometer say's its bout -25c but there's a slight wind so i am guessin more about -28c/-30c gotta go outside the igloo here in a bit so i kin carve me off sum whale blubber.... hope the polarbear's arent hungry tonite....
  8. H

about fuel consumption

heh.... must be nice..... i get "about" 250-300km's per tank.... jeepers i wunder why..... hehehehehehehe
  9. H

5 Speed or C4?

go my way..... junkyard C5 from a 85 B2 $70 C4 valvebody from same wrecker $5 removal of 3 check ball's and drilling a few holes in the divider plate $free shorten driveshaft and lengthen the other $150 tire chirping shift's and no issues after wheelin the piss out of it? $priceless hehe...
  10. H

Tire Size Reference

http://www.redrock4x4.com/tech/tire_calc.php that work for ya? dont forget to say hi in the canadian section..... what part of alberta are ya from?
  11. H

ahhhh winter....

thats it.... i give up.... i sooooo hate winter in alberta.... can i get a a'men? :fire:
  12. H

North shore offroad and others

NSOR is AWSOME to deal with.... and if you tell them it's going to alberta they waive the PST.... yes i order stuff from them and thats how it's done.... there prices on a set of iROCK's with shipping can still beat some of the local places as well as some of there lift kit's.... truly decent...
  13. H

extended radius arm's 12"

well i spose a update is LONG overdue.... my buddy did manage to break one of the arm's but he also ended up destroying the rest of the truck around it.... he drove off an embankment apparently and tottaled the whole rig.... but they worked pretty good before that happend so..... :p
  14. H

Pic's of your ride

pitbull tire's? i am moving up to 36x12.5 TSL SX's.....
  15. H

Automotive parts

depends what sorta parts your looking for.... for normal every day stuff shop between part source and autovalue for offroad accesories then i highly suggest modern motor's or national 4wd.... for performance related parts best buy performance on center st. kicks arse and as far as...
  16. H

Bad vibrations?

HOLY CRAP!!!!!! that pic probably exagertaes the angle but from the way the yoke ears clear the flange i know that is way too much angle.... you need to take it to a GOOD shop that does alot of work with 4wd's and see what they can find in the way of a double cardan joint.... that setup is...
  17. H

Roll-a-flare?

;)
  18. H

911 On trail - trac bar mount repair

yes you should be able to cross strap the diff but you will want to suck down the suspension pretty good and make sure the strap's are nice and beefy.... drive slow.... watch for bump's... and when you rebuild the trac-bar mount think overkill.... then weld some more....
  19. H

Off Road Shops in Alberta

mark or eric at RMOR are awsome to deal with.... its worth the trip to see em or pickup parts.
  20. H

Off Road Shops in Alberta

depends where ya live? calgary you just shop between national 4wd and modern motor's but there pretty close in prices, red deer has rocky mountain off-road and no other place there is worth mentioning.
  21. H

Dana 44 Toruqe specs?

that lil adjuster is for balljoint preload.... if its not set right then you will never get the balljoints tight and it can lead to steering and drivability issues down the road....
  22. H

Any Clubs in the Newmarket aera???

ahhhhh i c i c..... should be lot's of club's round the TdotO area... most prolly run jeep's tho so get used to folk's raggin on us station wagon pilot's.
  23. H

Any Clubs in the Newmarket aera???

where the hell is newmarket?
  24. H

why i love wheelin

nice scenery there dreamr..... damn all these lil tree's tho.... might be going for a campin trip next weekend back home so mebbe i will grab a few pic's of the old growth ceder back there that you can pitch yer tent under.... with i could take the explorer.... damn not having overdrive.
  25. H

why i love wheelin

when i lived in BC i had a camping spot like that.... got bored one night and rolled boulders the size of washing machines down the hill..... took about 3-4min to hit shuswap lake and the tree's made a funky crunching noise as the rocks went THRU them..... i also had a river spot around...
Back