Search results | Ford Explorer Forums - Serious Explorations

• Register Today It's free!

Search results

1. C

Bought a hard drive with snow leopard on it PC

I was wondering if I could get my PC to boot snow leopard off the new hard drive?
  2. C

2011 stock for stock better than 2011 Grand Cherokee

Just throwing that one out there for discusion. Because I say yes, yes it is.
  3. C

I have read the stickies and used the search button

Never said it but thanks yall
  4. C

2" BL Bumper Brackets

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------- Hey yall I am in need of bumper brackets for a 2" body lift for the front and rear on my X I was wondering if anyone out there could make them? If so How much would you charge?
  5. C

Looking for a fabricator

Hey yall I am in need of bumper brackets for a 2" body lift for the front and rear on my X I was wondering if anyone out in ST land could make them? If so How much would you charge?
  6. C

Finished 2 inch Body lift!

Hey techno do have any mor pics of how you did the fan shroud and how did you get the rear bumper back on? Is it just 2 inches lower?
  7. C

01-05 Sport Trac 4x4 Lift Options Discussion

Does anyone have a picture or the dimensions of the front bumper relocation brackets for the Sport trac 3" BL? I am building a custom 2" for my Sport and I need to know if the bracket is the same for the ST as it is for the 2nd gen Explorer. Thanks Yall.
  8. C

Finished 2 inch Body lift!

Any more picturs of your ex I just ordered my 2" BL blocks
  9. C

New Explorer Concept revealed

Ok this thing is a unibody right? If so The aftermarket did one hell of a job following the grand cherokee. Lets pray they can work miricles with this ex
  10. C

Show and tell from OZ

I was in australia visiting family and found a few explorer items yall might find interesting. The first is this web site http://www.oppositelock.com.au/index.php?next_page=product/product_detail.php&product_id=5824 and the next was this bull bar
  11. C

Damarble's 01 Sport, coil sprung HP D30 SAS, SOA, 33s, 4.56s, lockers

Ditch the fan and go electric and you will have a bit more room to play with for the intercooler.
  12. C

Aldive passed away

RIP Al:salute:
  13. C

If this gets deleted again please tell me why

I had posted a thread about my suggestion of how to do a rear tire carrier and it seems to be gone. It isnt even in my control panel. Any way here it is again. I suggest taking Jefe's idea for modifying the inside of the Ex's bumper And then add pretty much your choice of tire carrier...
  14. C

Where Can I Get a Custom Fab Bumper For a 97 Explorer

Add this internal bumper mod Jefe designed Then add the pipe that would fit the urithane sleeve in this kit and then drop in and done http://www.quadratec.com/products/12226_201_07_T.htm
  15. C

anyone know about the body mounts
  16. C

01 sport snorkel

How about pics and what arb did you use?
  17. C

Ok I just want a simple consice answer to a simple question concerning tires sizes and lift on a 2001 ex sport. I have the AAL wariors and TT done I want to know if I can run 33's. Also what modifications do I need to do, ie. bumper bracket steering extension ect., if any to add a 1" BL. Lastly...
  18. C

01 expl-sport loud knocking in rear over bumps

http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=370320069116&ssPageName=STRK:MEWAX:IT
  19. C

01 expl-sport loud knocking in rear over bumps

has anybody used the daystar kit
  20. C

Simple Suspension Lift question.

Ok no body lift then the camburg kit fiberglass fenders and search the crap out of this site. The way I decribed to you is the lowest costing most effective way of getting your lift. A desert runner is going to be very expensive and unless you just love you explorer it might be more cost...
  21. C

Simple Suspension Lift question.

Ok here is what you need Order: 1. A set of Fabtech or Doetsch Lift Spindles for a ranger EDGE (the latter cost less) 2. Go to your Local Parts store and buy the rotors for aformentioned Ranger EDGE (Get some new ball joint while your there) 3. Then a Body Lift PA 883(Summit Racing) 4. Get...
  22. C

Lookig for input on lifted 2wd Sports

Ok here is a interesting question. I have seen on here Sports with 35's claiming only a TT and BL. Is it really possible and if so is it possible on a Last Gen Sport '01-'03
  23. C

SAS on a Sport Trac

http://www.explorerforum.com/forums/showthread.php?t=221673&highlight=sport+sas This is the best conversion same front end.
  24. C

Sport trac Duelie

update?
Back