• Register Today It's free!

Search results

1. Imported Item

Imported Item

2. Pictures

Pictures

3. C

5th Annual EF S.M.O.R.R. 2013 Pre Halloween Spooktacular!! plse read

gman and brad, when/if you do the SAS on the black hole; let me know if you need a hand. Been awhile since I built a toy.
  4. C

Thermostat Leak Problem

WOW!! You took all that **** off to replace the housing? I must have been lucky when I did mine and only took off the CAI tube, and the plastic 4.0 cover, and upper radiator hose (obviously) to replace mine.
  5. C

SAS hubs question

Your truck does not have auto locking hubs.
  6. C

Custom front driveshaft problems

I did not have to modify my tranny x member. But I have seen alot of people who just built a new one with DOM, looks pretty simple to build.
  7. C

Moab 2013 - May 10-12

Oh forgot to mention I am very jealous of all you, and I hope you all have a fun safe trip in Moab and your return home. Regret for selling my rig is killing me now.:banghead:
  8. C

Moab 2013 - May 10-12

When I drove from St.Louis I stopped at Holiday Inn Express either in Colby,KS, or Goodland, KS. After Goodland,KS there is nothing left for a long time except gas stations. You might as well drive to Denver at that point. From Denver to Moab is where the fun starts. I always left STl around...
  9. C

Moab 2013 - May 10-12

REALLY regretting the sale of my beloved rig now... :banghead::(
  10. C

2002 Sport Trac SAS

Can't help you there most people on hear used saggy leafs
  11. C

2002 Sport Trac SAS

The axle does not change the type of leafs. So I would use the waggy leafs.
  12. C

2002 Sport Trac SAS

Stock shaft with a Gen 1 rag joint on the steering box end.
  13. C

2002 Sport Trac SAS

Gen 1 box and lines, using stock PS pump, and re-used the stock PS cooler.
  14. C

Fixing to join the 35" tire club!!

If you keep the IFS I would stick 33's and regear to 4:56. I personally would not run a 35 on an 8" rim, and I had the KM2 tires and I did not like them at all. They were great when they were brand new, but after 15k miles they were useless offroad.
  15. C

CALLING: Chad, Travis, ToddZ, etc, 4.56 Gears Help Needed

It has been so long I dont remember where I got it. Randy's R&P comes to mind, but you can get complete install kits everywhere. just make sure you get the kit for the Explorer 8.8, not the mustang axle.
  16. C

35" Tracs

When I had 33's on my ST I could not keep an alignment for more than 3 months, and destroyed tires annually, with the IFS. But there are others who have better luck than I did. 35's will need a 9" rim to be safest IMO. Also if you go to 16,17,18" rims 35's are EXPENSIVE... 15" 35's are...
  17. C

Grim Reaper Update

Nice truck. First time I have liked those flares on a ST.
  18. C

CALLING: Chad, Travis, ToddZ, etc, 4.56 Gears Help Needed

I have 4:56 gears in my truck, no problems at all, drives the same as it did with stock wheels. 4.88 will fit, but I think you have to clearance the front diff a little, no biggie just need a die grinder. But that may only be for 5:13 gears?? Either way not a big deal. Hope this helps...
  19. C

Might be getting my hands on a locker

Lockright's are harder on the internal parts in a daily driver. This was a conversation I had with Richmond gear. He asked if I was going to drive it on the road daily I said "yes" and he told me to get the PowerTrax locker.
  20. C

Remote car starter

I have a brand new automate AM6.2 remote car starter kit. I never installed as you can see from the pics. Also there is only 1 remote but Automate sells them pretty cheap. 50.00 plus shipping.
  21. C

SAS - Twotones Trac

This is sad to say because you have a nice truck, but DAMN those fender flares gotta go. I can see why they are discontinued. I hate being this way but those flares dont match the body lines of the ST, and being 2 different colors makes it stand out even worse. I sincerely apologize, because...
  22. C

SAS - Twotones Trac

Nevermind I saw that already have plans to make DOM links. I would skip the heims personally. Use the 1-ton Chevy parts.
  23. C

SAS - Twotones Trac

Weird pictures worked today, not sure what happened there. Just some food for thought from personal experience. All your steering links should be made from DOM in lieu of the stock stuff, they bend really easy, and then your stuck on a trail, they would would my trail spares. What...
  24. C

Timken wheel hubs?

Beofer my SAS I put Timken bearings in my ST every year. They have a 1 year warranty so I went to the parts store once a year and repaced them if it was needed or not.
Back