Search results | Ford Explorer Forums - Serious Explorations

• Register Today It's free!

Search results

1. H

Lift

Will a ranger lift work with a few mods for my 02 sport trac? I've heard that the front ends are the same.
  2. H

Repair or sale ?

Ive got a supercharged 4.0 sport trac that had a #2 piston that didn't get along with blower. Needless to say a small piece of the top of ring land chipped off. I got the piece out,put spark plug back in and fired up no prob. Compression checked out ok too. I'm not Gona drive it like that or...
  3. H

Mls headgasket

Is going with mls headgasket and studs going to be enough for supercharger application?it's my understanding that 4.0 sohc come with mls from factory. I've already gone through two sets. One on my old motor. Had 200,000 miles so I can't complain there. But my new motor has less than 50,000 miles...
  4. H

Programmer needed.

I'm looking for someone who can program my sport trac. I've got a Magnison mp90 supercharger on it with a snow methanol kit. Dough Stewert from old bama performance did all my other programming, but not for my blower setup. I live in Tallahassee Florida. Any help would be appreciated.
  5. H

ARP headstuds

I haven't been on here in almost two years, since life happens,(got married)lol. Anyway, I blew a head gasket on my trac after installing a Magnison mp 90 supercharger on it. Getting a new motor soon.Is there a benefit to installing ARP head stud kit on a stock set of headgaskets in the new...
  6. H

gears

im looking into geting 4.10s with a locker for my 02 st are all sport tracts 31 spline axles?how hard is it to put the gears in ?and what about the locker is it a pain ? does anyone have any of these parts used here? ill also need to swap the grears in the front axle.is it alot harder that...
  7. H

random tech y pipe

does anybody know the parts number for the pipe i need 02 sport trac 4x4 also where can i get tt/shackels for it?does anybody have part numbers for these?
  8. H

new

hello my name is hunter im new to this site ive been die hard ford guy my whole life. ive loved 4x4 since my dad had his 77 bronco back in the late 70s ive owned mustangs and rangers and couriers now i have a sport trac 4x4 and would like to do some more to my suv/truck whatever you consider...
Back