Search results | Ford Explorer Forums - Serious Explorations

• Register Today It's free!

Search results

1. I

ExplorerSport77's X "Hotness"

I hate you guys... really. Makes me miss my 96 :(
  2. I

Rainy day makes for rainy pics...

So far I love it, but then again I just drove it home tonight.
  3. I

Rainy day makes for rainy pics...

I dont have it anymore, but I know the lady that does. Its back on the stock wheels, but still lowered. Here is the replacement. The carpet has been cleaned since these pics.
  4. I

2002 Sport trac "stuck" in 4x4 low

Alright my friends 2002 Sport trac is now stuck in 4x4 low after using the 4x4 for the first time in a while today. She says that the 4x4 low light never used to work, but low gear did work. Now after using it today the light is on and its stuck in low. Ive tried pulling the fuses and beat on...
  5. I

New Fusion key / remote with 2002 Explorer - FCC ID match up neccesary?

Anyone tried programing the fusion remote to an after market keyless entry/alarm? Id love to use the fusion key on my 2nd gen but I have an after market alarm/keyless entry.
  6. I

98 4 door with 230K..

I might could use this as my convertible project if I can come out for under $1000 to have it back on the road.
  7. I

98 4 door with 230K..

Im looking to buy maybe...
  8. I

98 4 door with 230K..

Needs a motor, its a 4.0 SOHC. Trans was rebuilt 2 years ago. Bodys pretty straight, interiors decent. Is it worth $500? It was a daily driver with no other problems until a week ago when it lost oil pressure and started knocking.
  9. I

Hey look ! I am Elite

Haha you really had to go look? Thanks
  10. I

Powerstroke into an Explorer?

Well this went to hell real quick... :rolleyes:
  11. I

Hey look ! I am Elite

Thanks...
  12. I

Im impressed.

Yep, I went from 8-9 to 31 back to 8-9 then to the 18 Im at now. Its amazing what it saved me going from 8-9 to 31.
  13. I

Powerstroke into an Explorer?

Talking about the 4.5 V6 offered in the LCF trucks. They make 200 HP and 440 ft lbs. Anyone ever tried something like this? Its something to think about, I havent seen any of these engines for sale yet. Nor have I seen any wrecked LCFs for sale either. Might be looking at $8,000 for an LCF to...
  14. I

Im impressed.

I think I could get 22 or better if I change my driving. I drive rather hard, the type thats always first from a light etc.
  15. I

If its not one damn thing its another...

Huh, thanks. That wasnt there when I searched. They must have added it recently. Mine is being fixed right now though, so Ill see.
  16. I

Im impressed.

Im really shocked that Im getting 18 MPG in stop and go traffic. I have a 22 mile drive to work each way. I figured it was more like 15 maybe. Whats everyone else getting just normal driving in town and such?
  17. I

Well heck, a new one is under $100 from Ford... I was told it was around $300. EDIT, somethings not right with that price. Its in the computer wrong. It is $290...
  18. I

Ditch the mono leaf?

Ive read something about how the bars were rated. I figured maybe like a 4 door 5.0 4wd would have the highest rated bars. Ill have to read that thread again.
  19. I

Im going to find out, see if we cant drill a hole at the end of the crack (to stop it) and weld it up. If we can my only concern is balancing it.
  20. I

Just bought an explorer..what it a good choice

Well he said its a Limited... Read the post people.
  21. I

This is the wheel I need, if anyone has one let me know ASAP please. Its a 3rd gen Limited wheel. Dont need the sensor or center cap. Needs to be like new condition, no rust or curb damage.
  22. I

Ive got my factory wheels... so no.
  23. I

Ditch the mono leaf?

Id like to get rid of the mono leaf rear spring on my sport in favor of the 4 door leaf pack setup. Mostly for a stiffer ride for less body roll in corners, also less bounce on bumps. Will the 4 door springs fit the Sport? Maybe even some stiffer torsion bars later on down the road. Perhaps...
  24. I

Read in my first post where I said no one in my state has one. Ive been looking all day. One of the other welders my grandfather works with is a very good welder and Im going to check with him this weekend. If anyone can do it I feel he could.
Back