Search results | Ford Explorer Forums - Serious Explorations

• Register Today It's free!

Search results

1. B

Quick Favor

thanks very much
  2. B

Quick Favor

I was hoping someone could do me a quick favor and check there owners manual to see what fuse is for the windshield washer pump. My just stopped working so i put a brand new pump in and it still doesn't work so i am going with the fuse the only problem is my manual is MIA temporarily. Thanks...
  3. B

Maybe getting a lift

I have the same engine setup as you have and i dont get and difference in performance. My ride isnt much rougher at all. I was able to throw te 31's on without cutting the fenders. Getting a shackle setup is much cheaper. It only costs about $70.00 and the torsion twist up front is free as long...
  4. B

Maybe getting a lift

Hey did you do a torsion twist and shackles yet. That should give you a decent 1.5 inches. I did that and am currently runing 31 x 10.50's with no rubbing. For a body lift you are gonna want to look for part PA-853. Its a ranger lift but works on explorers fine as many people on this site have...
  5. B

new pack?

Does anyone happen to know a company that i could get a new leaf pack to replace the mono leaf i have under my explorer sport.......any help would be greatly appreciated. Thanks Ryan
  6. B

Engine Help

Heres my problem. I have a 1999 sport with a SOHC 6 and everytime i start my engine warm or cold out it will rev to about 1200 sometimes 1000 and drop dwon to 500 or below and sometimes stahl out. I have new plugs and wires i am gonna have installed on Tuesday and was wondering if this would...
  7. B

Need some help for a beginer

Thanks for the help much appreciated thats just what i needed to know. thanks Ryan
  8. B

thanks for the impute so fast. would you be able to tell me how to remove the door panel to gain access to the speaker? thanks Ryan
  9. B

I recently decided that is was time to upgrade my audio system and figured out i have no idea how to access the front speakers. i know how to access the rears its just the fronts that have me stumped. any help would be appreciated. thanks Ryan
  10. B

Body lift for 99 sport?

use the body lift for a ranger. its titled as PA-883. all you need then is bumper brackets.
  11. B

Pillar Gauge Pods ????

I can't help you get a specified 2005 explorer pod but you can get a universal pillar gauge pod for your explorer. http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/90-91-92-93-INTEGRA-TRIPLE-GAUGE-PILLAR-POD-UNIVERSAL_W0QQcmdZViewItemQQcategoryZ46100QQihZ016QQitemZ260254633160QQrdZ1QQsspagenameZWDVW there is...
  12. B

New Here

welcome
  13. B

After Market Gas Lid

looks real nice......i also want to get one, what year mustang does that cap come from.
  14. B

1999 Ford Explorer - No Reverse??? PLZ help

the same thing happened to my 1999 exploder sport with the sohc motor. Wen i took it to a friends shop to get it checked he told me tat my reverse band had snapped. He said it is a common problem in the second gens but it wasn't that bad of a fix. I don't know how much it is gonna cost you but i...
  15. B

Need Help Asap!!

Yeah my dad called his friend at the ford dealership where he buys his trucks from and told the guy the problem. He thinks its the reverse band so i was told on Fri. i am suppose to take it to my dad's other friends tranny shop. this guy does all the tranny work for the ford dealership. He said...
  16. B

Need Help Asap!!

Thanks for the help guys i am taking the X to a transmission shop on Friday. They are gonna rebuild my tranny for me. The guy says he should have it done by sun. All this for $400 sounds good to me.
  17. B

Need Help Asap!!

thanks do you know if i can install it or do i need to have it replaced professionally?
  18. B

Need Help Asap!!

Ok i have what seems to be a big probem. I drove my x home after a quick stop to get something to eat, before i pulled into the driveway i pulled to the side and got my mail. when i put the x into reverse and began to pull in reverse i heard a very loud noise from my tranny and my reverse...
  19. B

Need Lifting Advice

i saw in one of the other parts of the forum someone mentioning the pa853 body lift. I was wondering where i would be able to look at and order this part. I just got my 1999 2 DR Ford Explorer Sport and am beging a project. Any help would be much appreciated...
Back