Search results | Ford Explorer Forums - Serious Explorations

• Register Today It's free!

Search results

1. thdoors

Aussie Locker

Johnstone and Wilson, As always you guys are on top of it. I thank you for your time and patience!!! Happy wheelin'.
  2. thdoors

Aussie Locker

Time to get the locker (when tax return get here). Anyone help me on what rear end I have on my 05 ST?
  3. thdoors

Lifting my 04 ST XLT

Just do the 3" PA body lift and some good Rancho shocks. IT worked for me.
  4. thdoors

ANOTHER Wheel/Tire Question 17/18 inch??

check out my pics. I went with 17" bfg mt/ta/km2 285/75/17. They look tough and work awesome!
  5. thdoors

Smoked Tail Light Tint

Tint spray worx!!! I just used the R/C spray tint on my ST and it turned out AWESOME! I'll get some pics up in a few days. Thnx for the idea!!! This site is GR-8!!!:salute::us:
  6. thdoors

Has anyone actually changed the rear shocks on their SPORT TRAC?

I just changes mine last night. Took 'bout three hours and a sixer, but got the new Rancho RSX's on with a few knuckle bites...other than that not much of a problem. The biggest problem I had was getting the boots on the rear shox. What a pain in the A**. Check out my garage pics.
  7. IMG_08201

IMG_08201

Dual Magnaflow Exhaust (2.25") and new Rancho RSX.
  8. IMG_08181

IMG_08181

9. thdoors

Tonneau Cover Lock Cylinder

not to sure, but it should not be that difficult. My front one broke yesterday, so I am in the same predicament. I just need to find a replacement lock. I will be working on mine this weekend and will letchya know if I find out anything and how I did mine. Welcome and good luck.
  10. thdoors

Right on. Wish my luck. Here are a few pics of my most recent mods. http://www.explorerforum.com/photopost/showgallery.php?cat=500&ppuser=77951 Free BMG Roof basket from friend Valley hitch (space is due to the BL) Sidetrax nerf bars by RAM CHAD...as far as your underbody armor. What do you...
  11. IMG_08161

IMG_08161

12. IMG_0815

IMG_0815

13. IMG_0814

IMG_0814

14. thdoors

Putting on RS5000 This weekend. I gather it will be a time consuming process...but Time I have...thats what weekends are for. My question is what do I need for support...do I need to support anything or can I just take'em off and put the new onez on?
  15. thdoors

Posting photos

Thanx for the compliments...The wheels are Unique from discount tire. The pic is right after the set was put on. I have since colored the weights black. I thought about using the oem center caps...but decided that less was more. Besides I call her BLACK-N-BLUE. Just added a BMG roof rack that I...
  16. thdoors

Posting photos

ok...here r a few pics of my 05 XLT. We all know what the stock ones look like, so here are the after ones. les c if this worx. I have the 3" PA BL and 285/70/17 BFG MT TA KM2's. THe size diff between the stock 235's is crazy. I did have to remove the front mud flaps (need to trim them) and...
  17. IMG_0810_copy

IMG_0810_copy

My 05 ST XLT Before 3" PA BL. After lift. After lift w/ 285/75/17 BFG MT TA KM2. Difference b-tween the stock 235 16's and the BFG's.
  18. IMG_0723

IMG_0723

My 05 ST XLT Before 3" PA BL. After lift. After lift w/ 285/75/17 BFG MT TA KM2. Difference b-tween the stock 235 16's and the BFG's.
  19. IMG_0809

IMG_0809

20. thdoors

Posting photos

thnx...guess I need 2 become an E/E then.
  21. thdoors

Posting photos

I consider myself pretty computer savvy...but I can not for the life-a-me find out how to post pics. Can someone that is more savvy than I assist???:us::salute::
  22. thdoors

Whats the bolt pattern for our truck?

I have an 05 and just did the 3" pa BODY LIFT. I am putting 285/75/17's on 17'x8" rims. The stock rims (16"x7") are not for 33" tires, so you will need to buy at least 8" (width) rums. Go to any tire shop and they should be able to answer the questions and show you the tire/rim combos that would...
  23. thdoors

05 ST Brushguard/winch combo

Anyone know of any bg/winch combos? Is it worth it to get them for recovery. Will the added weight cause many problems?:us::salute:
  24. thdoors

LOUD door chime

Well there are four black and gold wires in the kick panel. Two of them are going towards the firewall. Don't know what one to cut....Hmmmmmmmmmmph
Back