91 EX painted my grill and rims black | Page 2 | Ford Explorer Forums - Serious Explorations

• Register Today It's free!

91 EX painted my grill and rims black

well the rims were white when they werent dirty and it looked really off to me so i went out got some paint and just started spraying the rims then noticed that i wanted to do my grill. haha i like it :D

Before:
100_2471.jpg

After:
CIMG0325.jpg

Join the Elite Explorers for $20 each year.
Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links,.
Add an avatar, upload photo attachments, and more!

nice x

Join the Elite Explorers for $20 each year.
Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links,.
Add an avatar, upload photo attachments, and more!

thnks guys. well once i get my lift im going to make new bumpers so they will be black also:D

Hey Guys, I was looking for others with a '91 Explorer and found this thread. I just reserrected a '91, that had sat for 5 years. It's got some rust at the bottom behind the drivers and passenger side. I would like to cover and reinforce that area but don't know the 1st thing about it. I will probably eventually make it into a Zombie Response Vehicle so rugged repairs are ok....any ideas? It's currently Gold in color, and before it was parked I sprayed the wheels flat black, and plan on repainting them again since the pain is running off. I will take and post pics later today if possible.

well the rims were white when they werent dirty and it looked really off to me so i went out got some paint and just started spraying the rims then noticed that i wanted to do my grill. haha i like it :D

Before:
100_2471.jpg

After:
CIMG0325.jpg
Looks cool, man

Back