• Register Today It's free!

any one from the east coast?

98EXPLORER DE

Reaction score
City, State
new castle, DE
Year, Model & Trim Level
98 xlt
im from delaware(del-a-where?) any body else from around these here parts???

Join the Elite Explorers for $20 each year.
Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links,.
Add an avatar, upload photo attachments, and more!

thanx for the welcome =) i live in new castle.. on the state line of de & nj
considering i am a union electrician i will most likely be travling the east coast working and all... im waiting now for the eagles and phillies stadiums to start, i cant wait! that way i can get everything done to my rig.

oh yea i forgot, do they have any outings like group rides on some trails around here?

Delaware??? Isn't that a little county in South Jersey? J/K...

I'm in Reading, PA, I might be planning a group run to Paragon Adventure Park near Hazleton, PA...sometime this spring...I'll post a thread in "serious explorations!!" topic when the time comes...hope you'll join!!

i live outside philly in lansdale. welcome to the site

i think i have heard every delaware joke out there.. i would much rather live in georgia or another southern state =) but im stuck here for now. and as for the trip to paragon.. where is that?!

Originally posted by 98EXPLORER DE
i think i have heard every delaware joke out there.. i would much rather live in georgia or another southern state =) but im stuck here for now.
Hehe...I'm from Marietta, GA (which is just outside of Atlanta). Welcome to the site!

cool, i have a lot of family down there in augusta. i loved it down there. up here everyone is in arush down there its nice and slow =) except for the the big a$$ trucks.. =)

Del-a-who?

I am from Philly but I am living in Lansdale for now
(I am Stunned to see another person from Lansdale here Bigcheck!)

sweet dude, i actually live in hatfield but its basically the same thing. i go to school in Bloomsburg but i do come home like once a month. keep your eyes peeled for the only lifted white explorer in our area. if you're looking for a good 4x4 shop near us go to 4x4 performance off of garfield ave. in north wales, its the only one around.
lata,
chad

I'm in Lancaster, PA. That's pronounced Lankaster not Langcaster. And no I'm not Amish. hehe.

hey nice truck tekeman.. i just ordered my shackles and leafs today.. but its to damn cold out to put them on!!
how hard was it to put on your billet grille?

I'm in Richmond, not toooo far away. As to a place to 4x4 I understand there is a place near Harrisonburg Va. of I81. But I have not been there..

Originally posted by 98EXPLORER DE
cool, i have a lot of family down there in augusta. i loved it down there. up here everyone is in arush down there its nice and slow =) except for the the big a$$ trucks.. =)
Man, I wish Atlanta's traffic was as light as Augusta's...ATL is frickin' nuts. Hehe...here in Auburn, when people try to tailgate me, I'll be like "C'mon...I DARE you!" :nono: I learned to drive in traffic Hell...you can't intimidate me. :cool:

I live in Richmond, VA. Lookin' for some east coast people myself.

I'm from York, PA, but I am currently at school, just outside Philly. I never realized there were this many East Coasters on the board, I thought everybody was from Texas!

Join the Elite Explorers for $20 each year.
Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links,.
Add an avatar, upload photo attachments, and more!

Donkey boy, I live in the Fan right off the Boulevard near downtown. Blue Sport, 4WD, fairly stock now but I just bough some lift.

Back