Are they selling the New 08 sport trac adrenaline | Ford Explorer Forums - Serious Explorations

• Register Today It's free!

Are they selling the New 08 sport trac adrenaline

ladmarines

Reaction score
Year, Model & Trim Level
2007 XLT 4.0
Because on Ford.com it says that the extra package caust around 3000 dollars worth of extras. I have already seen the Rims and want them along with the blacked out grill. With that does anybody know how much does the bed cover caust from ford. But has anybody seen it at the dealerships yet. I ordered my exhaust for my truck i am trying to make mine look as much as like it as i can with out breaking my wallet.

Join the Elite Explorers for $20 each year.
Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links,.
Add an avatar, upload photo attachments, and more!

No, it's not being shipped yet, and at my cost (wholesale account), the 3 pieces of the grille are still $625.

so you can purchase the all Black Grill. what about the 20" rims I would pick out tires for them unless it is a good deal on them.

Man, I'm actually GLAD Ford didn't build this one like the original concept. The supercharged 400hp 4V would've caused me to trade a 5 month old vehicle. The actual release model looks GOOD, though.

It's got potential, but I was disappointed they didn't boost it...:thumbdwn:

At least dump a 5.4 in it or something.... Ford needed something to hang w/ the Jeep SRT8 or TrailBlazer SS....

Ford did not boost it....but stay tuned! I am working with Procharger on getting a kit made for mine!

I might be wrong but wouldnt the mustang s/c work on this motor? Or even a turbo kit thats out for the mustang. Granted you would have to get some piping bent. But overall the engines are pretty close to the same right? :salute:

The engine is essentially the same, but good luck with putting a Mustang charger on it. The entire engine compartment is different. The ones with the front intake end up putting the intakek in the fan (which isn't removable). The ones with the intake in the back end up hitting the hood.

I really AM working on a supercharger setup for this truck, alongside a WELL known performance company. It should be released within the next month. I'd give more details, but I'm not a paid sponsor on this site. Mr. "UIN2IT" above knows who I am and can verify the validity. Right Doug? :)

Well, thanks for clearing that up for me. Things can always be moved or changed. Could always do a custom cowl hood. But would like to see what you have been working on. Look forward to the details when they are out. Seeing that I still have not bought one yet. I have not spent too much time looking into ideas for it. But when I do buy mine I plan on using my resources to get some aftermarket parts for our trucks. :salute:

I've got about $20k in mine in aftermarket. We should talk one day. :)

$20k in aftermarkets! YOu have to share with me what you've done. I've been trying to get supercharger information from Roush, Saleen, Kenne Bell etc and no one is currently working on one for the 07-08 Sport Trac. Seems to be a pain in the neck finding aftermarkets for this truck on my limited free time.

Please share your knowledge with me!

lol! One of the companies you mentioned is actually making a supercharger for our trucks. They can't tell you that, though. It goes back to what I was saying...

Back