• Register Today It's free!

Fairly New Kid on the Block

srpauliesr

Reaction score
City, State
East Providence, RI
Year, Model & Trim Level
97' XLT
Aloha from RI. I signed on today but have been checkig out the site for a couple of weeks and have only one comment, Outstanding! I've read volumes of info that will be put to good use. I hope I can make some contributions.
I've always owned Fords, mostly pick ups and had long been thinking about an Explorer. Last year I came across a 97'XLT 4x4 with 16k, for $19,000 so I took the plunge. I love it.I'll post some PICS if it ever warms up here!
Wondering if anyone knows where to get a good deal on a Borla cat back for a 97 4DR?

Welcome to the site srpauliesr!

Happy you found us and glad to hear you love your Explorer as much as the rest of us. Look forward to seeing some pics of you truck! As far as a good deal on the Borla cat-backs, I'm not sure were you should look. Ford Racing has a 95-96 Borla cat-back for the OHV, but I am not sure if it will work for a 97. I can tell you that it will not work on a 97 with the SOHC engine. I don't believe there is really much available as far as aftermarket exhaust goes for the SOHC. Good luck, hopefully you can find some help around here with that. Welcome again and happy posting! Looking forward to those pics!;)

Back