Help With Retrofitters | Ford Explorer Forums - Serious Explorations

• Register Today It's free!

Help With Retrofitters

DiGiornoRisingCrust

Reaction score
Year, Model & Trim Level
2007 Explorer Eddie Bauer
I've been looking for some new headlights for my '07, and I really like these retrofitters. However, the site does not provide any info on these headlights, and I've tried contacting them but they won't answer.

First of all, how much could I expect to pay for them? Second, how hard are they to install? Third, some of the pictures featured them in orange, so does that mean you can get them in 2 colors, or that when you turn on your blinker it changes to orange?

Since these headlights are pretty obscure, does anyone know of any other good headlights that have running lights? I really like the look of the running lights on those retrofitters, and the HID projector isn't necessary if I can just get the running lights.

Thanks!

Join the Elite Explorers for $20 each year.
Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links,.
Add an avatar, upload photo attachments, and more!

so i am also looking to replace my headlights and have not been able to find any that i really like yet. could you please post a link to the headlights you are speaking of and or a picture of them? this would probably greatly help anyone else that might want to help you with your questions.

If you are still interested in Retrofit Headlights, I custom build them. If interested in getting them done, I could do them or send you a prebuilt pair :)

IMG_5509.JPG

IMG_5510.JPG

Do you have a site with pricing?

Back